Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Aurelie's POV

Alice and I had walked to my house - I'd never call it my home. Home was where I belong and this place... this place would never be it. As soon as we had walked in past the front door, Lauren obviously did what she always does.

Make Alice feel like shit.

"Hi Aure-," Lauren stopped in her tracks, "What is she doing here?"

"She's my friend." I said, standing in front of her, "Why wouldn't she be here? I invited her."

"Why couldn't you have gotten someone else? Like Amanda or James?"

"Those assholes?" I sneered, "Please. They're not my friends. They're people you practically hired to spy on me, bitch."

Lauren glared at me, "Fine." She said, "But your dad will be hearing about this."

"Your stupid boyfriend is not my dad!" I exclaimed, grabbing Alice's arm, "Cmon," I muttered, "let's go."

Alice followed me up to my room - well, technically, I dragged her over there. "I'm sorry about my mom." I apologized, once we made it upstairs.

"It's fine," she looked down, "I'm used to it..."

"You shouldn't be..."

"I am though, even at home, it's the same thing..." It sucks but it's true. Even her family can't be supportive, they're so cruel to her. If I could, I'd take her away from that place. She says she wants to leave and go somewhere she would actually love but, sadly, that can't happen.

We then just hung out in my room, messing with my laptop or staring at the ceiling, talking about nonsense or just sitting there in a comfortable silence. Before we knew it, it was dinner time. I asked her if she wanted to stay and she said okay.

I really should think stuff through...

"So, Alice, how's school?" Lauren asked.

"Oh... uh.. it's... umm... It's fine." She replied.

"Really? Even for you?"

"Y-yeah..."

"I think Amanda told me you were bullied; is that true?"

Alice didn't say anything; I felt myself get really annoyed now. "I thought so," Lauren stated, "someone like you would obviously be bullied." She rolled her eyes and whispered, "pathetic."

I stood up, "You know, you're really getting on my nerves."

"Aurelie," Brad warned me.

"No, just shut up." I glared at both of them, "You don't know what it's like to be bullied or made fun of, you both were fine. I hate you, though, because you will never understand. Not like my dad," I turned to Lauren, "my real dad. He understood me, and BVB and their wives or girlfriends, you're a terrible mother. You expect the perfect daughter but that will not happen, you hear me? I will never try to be anything for you - of all people. I want to go back to Wynter and the others, I don't want to be here in this hell."

"I don't know what you told those lawyers," I finished, "but I will get back home - you just watch. C'mon, Alice." I got up, Alice following, and went upstairs. Lauren and Brad were still staring at us... in shock, probably. I grabbed my jacket and phone.

"Let's go."

~~~

CC's POV

"...okay so this is  it? And she won't be able to regain custody of her, right?" I said into my phone.

I was talking to my lawyer, we had spent weeks trying to figure out how to get Aurelie back and... well... we found something.

"Positive," she replied, "when do you want to leave?"

I wanted to get Aurelie back as soon as I could... "Tomorrow morning."

"Alright, I'll see you then, Christian."

"Okay," I hung up and went downstairs where everyone was waiting for me. Wynter looked the worst, honestly, he's been worrying over Aurelie since she left.

"So...?" Andy asked, looking at me.

"We're getting Aurelie back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't give up on me, I seriously am trying but I'm also starting to run out of ideas. I'm stressed out because of teachers so much that I couldn't go to school today and I currently feel like a load of shit.

Also yesterday afternoon I was at my worst point...

ugh, I hate this...

Sorry guys! I'll try to update more often!

You know the drill: Vote and Comment :)

Love you<3

~Scream<3