Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Everyone reading and putting up with me

Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

We walked the small way to my house. I noticed Scream walking towards the beach instead, she seemed interested in it or something. "If you want," I said, "I could bring you here after you get changed."

"Thanks." She smiled lightly, "I'd like that."

I unlocked the door and waited for her to enter; then I noticed CC and Jordan were already inside, "How the fuck did you get in here?!"

"Uhh..." CC smiled sheepishly before scratching the back of his neck.

"Ya know what? I don't wanna know." I facepalmed before turning to Scream, "I'll grab one of my pants and shirts for you. Anything else?"

"Nah, that's about it."

"Alright. C'mon then." I showed her the way to the bathroom before walking into my room. Opening the closet door, I thought of what I'd give her. In the end, I ended up giving her one of my really comfortable black pants and an old KISS shirt.

I walked back to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "I got your clothes." I called and waited for her to open the door. When she did, I passed the clothes to her and told her I was going downstairs. I was about to go down when I heard some rustling in the guest room, and someone cursing.

"Umm..." I wondered if someone was inside. Screw it. I ran in just as CC jumped out from a pile of clothes.

"I FOUND A SHIRT!" He shouted.

I stared at him for a second, "C, you do realize that you had clothes in that drawer over there, right?" I pointed at the chest of drawers on the other side of the room.

He stared at me for a second, "Oh... oh well... bye." He ran out of the room.

"For cryin' out loud, CC!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I barely wrote anything. There've been some problems. Everything's been awesome but there are so many problems and so much Drama like you wouldn't believe. My life, right now, is even more dramatic than a fanfiction! And that's a lot!

So I'm sorry this was just a filler.

Thanksanyway.

Scream (me) On the side (that's not really me; I wish it was, buut it's not. So. Yeah)-----> 

Vote and comment<3

~Scream<3