Chapter 6

HELLO!!!!! UPDATE x3

Chapter 6

"D-dad?! What the heck happened?!" I shouted, looking at his clothes. She ripped them! She freaking ripped them!!

"Uh... nothing?" He tried.

"Doesn't look like nothing; Dad, what happened?!"

"It's nothing, Aurelie, you're mom just got carried away. Anyway, here are your-"

"Mom..." I muttered angrily, "Why the hell is she acting like this?!"

I turned around and ran up the stairs, slamming the door to my room. Why was she doing this? She started acting up and screaming over little things and arguing with dad the first chance she got. She even embarrassed me in front of my friends just so I wouldn't go to the park with them to play basketball!

After a month of this I was actually happy when she left the house. I wasn't glad they were separating for a month. But honestly, this is just messed up!

"Aur?" I heard Uncle Ash knock the door before opening it.

"Go away!" I shouted. My voice was muffled because of the pillow covering my face. He sat down next to me and set the bag down on the ground before getting in the covers.

"It's pretty late now, you've got school tomorrow. Why don't you go to bed now, Aur?"

I nodded, yawning.

"Go change first." He chuckled, pushing me off the bed. I grinned before standing up and grabbing my bag with my pyjamas in them. Running into the bathroom, I slammed the door and brushed my teeth before changing.

I got back in bed and smiled at him.

He smirked, "Alright, Aurelie, go to bed and I'll see you in the morning."

Before he could leave, I grabbed onto his hand and looked up at him with my puppy dog eyes that dad taught me. "Sing?" I asked, innocently.

He sighed and nodded. "What song?"

"Savior."

He nodded and started singing lightly, with me cuddling into him.

"I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are
I will take this burden on and become the holy one
But remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here... 

Savior will be there when you are feeling alone, oh
A savior for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love
So I can take this pen and teach you how to live
But what is left unsaid is the greatest gift I give

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here... 

Savior will be there when you are feeling alone, oh
A savior for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

Savior will be there when you are feeling alone, oh
A savior for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries praying for life
I will be there
When I hear your cries praying for light
I will be there

I will be there! 
I will always be there! 
I will be... there..."

By then I was struggling to keep my eyes open. He smiled before kissing my forehead, getting up, and walking out. "Good night, Aurelie." He said before closing the door.

Then I fell asleep.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at school >.< updating from the school computer in the ICT lab :P We had a free period so I'm sitting here listening to BOTDF, BVB and Japanese songs.

Before that my friend tried to get me to listen to P!nk and shit... Nope, no way in hell... whatever, I just really don't like those...

Anyway enjoy the THIRD update in a row!

Now, Jordan, I refuse to update until you upload TDOJASF or The Mora Twins!!

Love you all ;)

Vote and Comment

~Scream<3