Chapter 12

New update x3

Chapter 12

~The next day~

Aurelie's POV

So mom and dad went out to do something, I'm not so sure as to what it is - filing for divorce, maybe? - but I was hoping it wasn't bad; and as it turns out: dad didn't go back home so I ended up staying at Uncle Andy and Aunt Juliet's place.

I had a set of house keys so I could go in and get dressed for school afterwards so I was fine and ready to go. I walked to school and ended up seeing Amor walking alone on the sidewalk; I passed him by, though. "Hey! Aurelie!" I heard him shout. I turned around and saw him running to catch up to me and smiled. Maybe I'll give the guy a chance...

Maybe.

We walked to school together talking about absolutely nothing in general; whatever subject came up, we talked about. By the time we reached the school, there was no more doubt in my mind that we wouldn't be able to get along.

"AURIE!" I was tackled to the ground by a strange screaming creature, "I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry, Aur! I NEVER MEANT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!" Wait a sec, I recognize that hair.

"AMY! WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"Wait..." Amy looked at me for a second, then to Amor, then my arm, and back to me. "MEGAN, YOU LIAR!"

Megan came up to us and started laughing at Amy, while Kayla stood behind her and grinned, "Hey guys."

"Who came up with that one?"

"Well," Kayla smirked, "I thought it'd be fun to mess with Amy, but Megan's the one who came up with the prank."

"Can I ask what it was?" I asked her again, getting up.

"We told Amy that she forgot her binder in class so you took it and were going to return it to her but her binder slipped from your arm and when you bent down to get it, Amor slipped and fell; knocking his head into your elbow. Then, when you were getting up, a few pencils fell from the binder and slipped on the ground. Causing you to trip, fall into a locker, and break your arm."

"Holy shit, that's so fake."

"Yeah, but she bought it, didn't she?"

"True..."

xxx

The rest of the day just passed us by in a blur, classes were boring - except the few I had with my friends - and lunch was nothing special. At the end of the day, I was just about ready to go home and sleep forever.

As I was about to walk out the door, someone grabbed my hand. Quickly, I spun around, and noticed Amor.

"Amor! You scared me!" I exclaimed, glaring at him.

He laughed and smiled sheepishly, "Umm... I was wondering if you would like to uhh... hang out with me later? There's a movie we could see or something."

"Uhm," I thought about it. If I went to a movie with Amor maybe there'd be more of a chance to go out with him. But I didn't wanna ruin our friendship if something went wrong... "Sure." Obviously I wasn't thinking straight.

"Cool so uhh... text me your address and I'll pick you up at 6?" he seemed kind of nervous but kept his cool.

"6 it is." I smiled at him, before walking away, "See ya!" I called before running off towards the direction of my house. He probably would've come with me since we sort of walk the same way to get to and to leave school but I think he agreed to do something else at the end of the day. At least, that's what he told us.

As I walked home, I got a text from Amy.

(AN: if it's in bold it's from Amy and italic is from Aurelie)

Sooo howd it goooo?

How'd what go?

Ik he asked you out, dude

he didnt ask me out, he just said he wanted 2 hang out

So? that obviously means he likes u

if he did he would tell me

trust me Aur he likes u

whatever.. so whats up?

nothing. go pick something to wear and I want details tomorrow u got that?

okay okay.. jeez woman

k i gtg, ttyl

bye

I put my phone back and rushed home, went upstairs and took a long bath. I think I deserved it... sort of...

I soon finished and changed into something comfortable before going downstairs and getting something quick to eat. Dad still wasn't home and now I was kind of worried, so I called Uncle Ashley.

"Hello?" he picked up and answered.

"Hey, Uncle Ash, do you know where Dad is?"

"Uhh yeah your dad's kind of busy with some things and he said he'll be gone till 7."

"Alright could you tell him that I'm going out with a friend at 6 and I'll be back by around 10-10:30."

"Sure thing, Aur. Have fun. But not too much fun." I could hear his smirk.

I laughed, "Shut up. Thanks Uncle Ash, bye."

"Bye Aurelie. Be safe!"

I grinned lightly at his purdiness before going up to change. After ages I finally decided on my ripped, black skinny jeans and one of my Tokio Hotel tank tops with a Black and white hoodie along with my original converse.

I just put on some eye liner, since I'm not a fan of too much make up, and grinned at my reflection. "You look great, Aurelie." I said to myself. Just then I heard a knock on the door so I grabbed my bag and house keys before running downstairs.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, you look great." Amor grinned.

"Thanks."

I guess this would be a fun night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom's forcing me to go to bed so the date will be in the next chapter ^^

Goodnight!

And I hope to see Votes and comments when I wake up :P no pressure xD

Love youuuu

~Scream<3