Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Aurelie's POV

"SHE'S STAYING WITH ME!"

"SHE'S COMING WITH ME!"

"LIKE HELL SHE IS! SHE'S UNDER MY CUSTODY!"

"THAT MEANS NOTHING! YOU BRIBED AND LIED TO THOSE STUPID LAWYERS!"

"It worked, didn't it?"

"You. Are. A. Bitch."

I sighed and watched them argue; Mrs. Lillen, dad's lawyer, sat next to me on the couch, checking twitter on her phone.

I sat back and watched her, "So," I asked, "what'll happen now?"

"Well, we're probably going to have to take this to court - again. After that, if we win the case, you're staying with your dad and she won't be able to win you back." Mrs. Lillen answered.

I turned back to my parents arguing, and just started thinking.

What if they never argued? I mean, honestly, if they didn't then I'd probably never be in this mess in the first place! I'd be perfectly happy living with two parents and enjoying life with my cousin, friends, boyfriend, and family.

...Of course that'd never happen to me.

But it's possible, in a way, if Lauren just quit it. She made everything so much more complicated and way more harder than it should be!

That's about the time the door decided to open. Guess who it was? 3 guesses.

Yeah, you're right.

Brad.

"What's going on here?!" he shouted, clearly annoyed. He saw dad arguing with Lauren and then turned his head, only to notice Mrs. Lillen and I sitting on the couch.

 "I," I announced, grinning widely, "am going home. You piece of shit."

"Watch your language."

"No."

We had a small glaring/staring contest until we heard a slam - then we looked up: Lauren was on top of dad and practically punching him.

"STOP!" I screamed in horror, never having seen her like this. "QUIT IT! LET GO OF HIM!" I ran up to them and I tried to pull her away from dad, but she just kept punching him and scratching. By the time I - and Brad, of course - managed to pull her away, dad had scratches all over his face.

"At this point, since it has gotten physical," Mrs. Lillen stated, "I think it's safe to say that Aurelie, as she is over 12, can decide who to live with."

Okay... okay good, I can choose dad.

Lauren looked at me and I saw a broken look in her eyes but I grinned at her... she's been treating me like shit, and now this is what she gets.

This is for giving me fake friends.

This is for making fun of my real ones.

For keeping me away from my best friends.

My boyfriend.

My family.

My life.

I smiled, ignored her pleading looks, and turned to Mrs. Lillen, "I want to go with my dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm soooo sorry about all this!

But I'm trying- don't think I'm not! Since it's spring break I'll probably be able to update some more :)

PLUS GUESS WHAT: MY REPORT CAME OUT GREAT :D

Vote And Comment!

I Love youuuu :3

~Scream<3

It's My Life (Black Veil Brides)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara