Chapter 28

Okay well I feel guilty. Why? Because I never manage to update! Buuuut listen. I started this chapter on 30th March. Let's see how long it takes for me to post this!

Chapter 28

~1 week later~

Aurelie's POV

I hate myself. Goddamn to I hate myself. A week ago, it wasn't until I got home until I realized - remembered - one person: Alice. I forgot about her!

I seriously just sat there, happy about my victory, completely forgetting that Alice was still stuck with her family and the rest of the school. Ugh, I'm a terrible person and nothing will change my mind about that.

So I tried to call her.

What did I get?

No answer.

I tried again. No answer. And again. No answer. I kept trying; no answer.

Not even 3 hours later, I finally got a call back from her, and I found out that Amanda and James had beat her up... This is probably what I get for ditching her like that... I asked her if she was okay, but the only answer I got from her was, "I'm fine, really, but they said you left... is that true?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "Yes... I left. My dad came and got me out of there; I'm back home now..."

I heard a muffled noise and asked if everything was okay. I just heard a quick "Yeah, everything's fine," and a rushed, "I need to go," before the call ended. Now I feel guilty.

How is she now? Is everything okay? What are Amanda and James telling her? I don't know what's going on. And even when I'm around my friends, I can't let myself enjoy anything because I keep thinking about Alice and how she's doing. 

What if something went wrong and it's all my fault for leaving her like that? She didn't even know I was leaving!

I can't believe myself.

There was a knock on my door, "Aur?" I looked up but didn't say anything. Uncle Ash walked in, "Aurelie, you okay? You haven't come out of your room all day. Is something wrong?"

I shooked my head and looked down at my lap, my room was dark as the window wasn't open and the curtains were still closed, so I'd guess Uncle Ash couldn't see me very well.

"Aurelie?" I felt him sit next to me and I immediately hugged him.

"Uncle Ashley, I left Alice there on her own with her family and the school! They could do anything to her! What did I do?!" I felt really upset.

Could this really be my fault?

Uncle Ash stroked my hair softly and asked me to tell him about Alice. So I did. I told him everything about Alice and what happened. About her family and how they are around her, how Lauren acted around her.

I told him that she was dislexic and that she was adopted.

Everything that I knew about her; I told him.

Then he nodded and told me to get some rest before leaving my room.

I wonder what's gonna happen now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YOU GUYS NOTICE I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO UPDATE ON THE FIRST DAY I STARTED THE CHAPTER AND I MANAGED TO ACTUALLY  KEEP MY PROMISE AND UPDATE? :D

I PLAN TO KEEP UPDATING!

Hehe x3

Also I was thinking of making an instagram specifically for my wattpad account to keep you updated and stuff. Should I do that or too mainstream? :P

Vote and comment!

Love you all ^^

~Scream<3