Chapter 4

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY LE CHAPTERR x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

I ran. I don't know where I was headed and honestly, I didn't give a shit, I just ran out of that house trying to escape this nightmare!

What do I do if they decide they're better off?

Then what?

It's not fair!

10 minutes earlier...

"Aurelie, Your dad and I have something really important that we need to tell you..." Mom said, lightly.

I gulped.

This was about all their arguments, wasn't it? I looked at them, kind of scared, and sat on the couch across of them. "Yeah?"

"Look, Aur, your mom and I," Dad started, hesitantly, "we... we've been through a lot together. We had you. It's been a long time and... well, we loved each other."

Dad said loved. Not Love. Loved. With a D.

"But... You know, I really thought she was the one but..." he trailed off. I know he couldn't take it anymore. Dad's had her for a long time, it's only natural he still loved her and she was the reason he said this.

And then all of a sudden, I was doubting my mom.

"Look, Aurelie, everything was going good in the long run, but your dad and I decided that we should separate for a month and see how everything goes. And we decide from there. If we're sure we don't care anymore, then we're divorcing." Mom said quickly.

Divorce...

She actually said it.

And with no emotion whatsoever.

Just like that.

Divorce..

"Are... are you serious?!" I shouted, standing up.

Mom looked at me, "Aurelie, please don't do this-"

"Me?! You guys are deciding to leave each other for a month and then divorce and you actually... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" I was really upset. Tears were threatening to fall. I turned around, "I'm leaving for a while." I muttered before running out.

Ignoring my parents' calls.

I wasn't listening.

I didn't want to listen.

No one will replace either of my parents.

So I ran and ran until I reached one of my favorite spots on the beach; it was by the rocks, and if you were there at exactly the right time at sunset or sunrise you'd see the most amazing things in the sky and sea.

I loved it here.

I came here to read, to write. I just loved it.

It was one of my most favorite places ever.

I remember the first time I came here, it was because dad said he wanted to take me out. So everyone came to the beach and had a barbeque. Of course, me being me ran off with Wynter, and we found this place.

This place is where we promised each other to always stick together, no matter what.

He's like my older brother and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have survived school. And if it wasn't for me, he'd get beaten up every single day for being gay - but the bullies don't know it's real. They just call him that.

"Aurelie?" I turned around and saw Uncle Ashley.

By then I was crying my eyes out. I tried to rub the tears away, but they just kept spilling over.

"U-Uncle A-Ashley...?"

"Aur, what's wrong?" He walked over to me. For a second, I wondered how he was here; but then I realized that his home was close by, so it was possible he went out for a walk.

"M-mom and d-dad they... they're..." I burst out crying again as he hugged me. I buried myself into his chest and just cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

DONE!!!!!!! :)

Don't kill me aurelie but I had to do this with CC and Lauren.

You're welcome Jordan xD

Vote & Comment!!

~Scream<3