Chapter 31

Please don't kill me *runs and hides*

Chapter 31

Ashley's POV

We kissed. Sparks flew and fireworks lit in my head but I can't really explain how I felt at this very moment because... honestly I think this is what I had wanted all along. Ever since CC and I bumped into Scream and Jordan that day at the ice cream shop - this is what I wanted.

This exact moment.

When we pulled apart, we just stared at each other for a second. I mean we were both shocked and come on, I had a girlfriend! Sort of. Okay, fine, so I was going to break up with her anyway but still! Technically, I just cheated on my girlfriend with the girl I actually cared about.

"Ash, I..." Scream trailed off and, to be honest, I had no idea what to say either. That's when she got up, "Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have- we shouldn't have- I didn't mean to- ugh, I'm sorry!" 

She was about to walk away but I had to stop her and yet I did the first thing that came to mind: absolutely nothing. She just walked away from me and I let her. I just watched from the swings as her silhouette faded from view and there's nothing I regret more.

That night I should have stopped her and kissed her again and said, "Scream, I love you, I've been wanting to say something but I didn't because I wasn't exactly sure on my feelings but now I'm certain. I know it, Scream, I love you and I will never love anyone more. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Hopefully I'd get a yes.

"...Ash, I..."

"Please?"

"And Alaina?"

"...we had an argument, I'm also pretty sure she's cheating on me again... I don't care, though," I looked into her eyes, "you're the only one I care about."

"If you're sure about this then... okay..."

Then we went home and spent the night together. Watching movies, eating popcorn and just messing around as usual in general. She went back to her guitar for a bit and I went back to song writing, then when I went to check on her she was fast asleep on her bed.

I smiled and put everything away before closing the lights and going to bed myself.

And as I fell asleep I felt great, amazing even.

This was the greatest night of my life.

...Except for one thing...

That was what should have happened.

It didn't actually happen because that was, in fact, the worst night of my life. I stayed out for another hour looking for Scream but eventually I had to give up and retreat. Go back home, shower and hope Scream would come.

But she didn't.

Instead I got a call that woke me up. I checked the clock. 1:00 am. I sighed and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Ashley. Hospital. Now." It was Jinxx.

"Jinxx, what are you-"

"Now, Ash."

"Why?"

"It's Scream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah I did that too... hehe ^-^"

I love you guys and I am so sorry but you wouldn't believe the shit I've been stuck doing lately. I PROMISE UPDATES WILL COME FASTER FROM HERE ONWARDS! Anyone started school yet? I'm starting on the 31st!

Vote and comment :)

Love you guys<3

~Scream