Chapter 13

Here you go, Aurelie, you've driven me crazy but here's the next chapter...

Chapter 13

I smiled, good so far. Right now we were headed to the cinema, and I had no clue what we were going to watch... I just hope it's something good...

We were walking since, obviously, we're not old enough to drive yet... Damn, I wish I was. Anyway, so I guess I was lucky I lived close to the cinema, it was only a 15-20 minute walk. "So what are we watching?" I asked, after a comfortable silence.

"Well, I was hoping we could watch The Conjuring, it's supposed to be really sca-"

"Nope."

"What?"

"I'm sorry Amor, but I don't do well with horror movies." I said, hoping he'd understand and not end up being one of those jerks who always wants everything his way. But instead, to my surprise, he nodded and smiled.

He looked over to me, "Alright." he told me, "Do you even want to watch a movie?"

"I honestly don't know." I sighed, looking down for a sec.

"I've got an idea."

'Yeah?" I said, turning my head in his direction.

"Why don't we ditch the movie and just walk around. We could go grab something to eat and go to the park or something..." He trailed off.

"Sounds like fun." I smiled, and we headed to the nearest McDonald's and got some food. We ate while talking about nothing in general; we got along really well.

After a bit we headed off to the park and I saw a swing set and ran to it, grinning. "COME ON, SLOW POKE!" I shouted, sitting on a swing and just... Swinging... really high. He smiled and ran forward, probably trying to catch up to me. When he finally reached me, he sat down too, but didn't really swing as high.

We just sat and laughed; and again, talked about nothing in general.

By the time we were done with everything and walking home, it was around 10. "Hey Aurelie?" Amor said, stopping for a second.

I turned to face him, "Yeah Amor?"

"Look, I uh... I had fun today and I really like you..."

"So did I."

"And uhm... will- will you be my girlfriend?"

Well... Amy was right then... "Yes, Amor, I'll be your girlfriend."

He grinned, and we started walking again. Of course, when we got to my house, I would have kissed him if I was in for the cheesy shit but instead, I chickened out. Uughh someone kill me. I ended up hugging him, saying bye, and rushing in.

I saw him grin like he knew what I was thinking before walking away.

"Hey Aurelie." Dad said, coming down. "Have fun?"

"Yea..." I smiled, "How's everything with mom?"

"Not the best... Aur, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, just lemme get changed." I ran up to my room, changed into a pair of my favorite pyjamas and washed off whatever make up there was before going back down to join dad in the living room since he was watching tv, I sat on the couch and laid my head on his lap, I've been doing this since I was a kid and I don't think I wanna stop. It's comfy.

I smiled at that.

Dad muted it before looking down at me with tear-filled eyes, "Aurelie, we have a small problem."

"What?" I frowned. "Is it mom?"

He nodded, "Sweetie, she's going to try to get custody of you. You'll have to live with her if she wins this." 

"What?!" I shot up and turned to face him, "Dad, I don't wanna live with her!"

"I know baby girl, we're gonna try and stop her alright?"

I felt tears in my eyes. I felt hopeless... "Daddy..."

He took one look at me and pulled me into one of his famous CC hugs, "It'll be alright, Aurelie. We'll stop her from doing that."

I nodded and yawned, "I'm sleepy, dad... I'm gonna go to bed."

"Alright, g'night." he kissed my forehead and I smiled, hugging him.

"Night, dad."

I walked up to my room, shut the door and turned on the lights, and got into bed.

I hope everything works out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for the long wait, school's almost here.

Vote and comment

love you x3

~Scream<3