Chapter 3

So you might've noticed in Chapter 2 Lauren said, "You Don't Have to say anything to Em." At the very end, it's changed now from 'Em' to 'Wyn' ok? I couldn't decide on a name but now I have and I chose Wynter (pronounced Winter, but the 'y' makes it cooler x3 )

Chapter 3

I was bored, so I grabbed my phone and called my cousin Wynter. He wasn't really my cousin, but since BVB and the girls are my aunts and uncles, I consider Wyn my cousin. Everyone else does, too. He's older than me by a year... Sadly...

He was really cool, though. He had black hair and blonde highlights. Strange, I'll admit, but he looked so adorable that I full-on fangirled over them.

There, I admit it.

And he's really sweet, he's like an older brother.

Thing is... he's gay, and he was really too scared to admit it.

He told me, but that's about it. He's too scared to tell anyone about it. Anyway, back to him being a year older than me.

It was annoying. And when mom and dad got engaged, he wasn't there either. He was with a babysitter. Man, I was lucky my parents were carefree. Now... not so much... but anyway the next day I had told him all about it, and the look on his face was hilarious.

But He was six then, things change.

"Hello?"

"Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynnn!!!!!!!" I whined.

"What's wrong now, Aurelie?" He asked, dryly.

"I'm booooooooored!!!" I groaned.

"Fine, I'll be over in a few."

"YAY! I'll be waiting!"

He sighed, "I know, Aurelie, I know."

I sat there for a few seconds after ending the call and getting up. Man, I missed Wynter! I haven't seen him in ages! I remember when we were younger we were always and I mean ALWAYS together.

It was fun. No one could tear us apart. Then I guess we sort of grew out of it. I'm not sure, but we're still really close. We don't spend every single second with each other anymore, but we're practically siblings.

I grabbed my sketch book from my bed side table and started drawing; I'm never sure what I draw. I just start and see what happens on its own. I've made some really good drawings like that.

Half an hour later I was done, turns out I drew a beach with kids surrounding a camp fire. I looked closer, those faces seem familiar. That's when I realized something, I just drew my friends and I on our barbeque last summer. That was fun.

I hit Wynter with a beach ball.

hehe...

Speaking of, where is Wynter?!

I called him again, "Hello?"

"WYN! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! I'M BORED!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry! My mom found my failed french test and now I'm grounded." he groaned. Oh maaaaan!! Now I'm gonna be alone and bored! AGAIN!

"Seriously, Wyn why can't you be good at French?!"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm not a whiz at it like somebody I know." I could practically feel him rolling his light blue eyes at me. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I stated, blankly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. So now she's mad and she's gonna have a talk with dad about-"

"There you are." another voice said. Ah, shit! Aunt Sammi! "Who're you talking to?"

"Aurelie..." he replied quietly.

"Right." She stated, I heard some fumbling so I guess Aunt Sammi took Wynter's phone, "Hey, Aurelie?"

"Yeah...?"

"Wynter isn't going to be talking to you at the moment. He's going to be busy explaining why he got a  low grade in french."

"It wasn't that low, Aunt S-"

"Aurelie, he got an F."

"Ok, so maybe it was low, but he's stupid when it comes to different languages!"

"What did you get on it?"

"uhh..."

"Aurelie?"

"I Got an A+." I mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear me and then start comparing us. Of course, I'm sure she did.

"See? EVEN AURELIE GOT AN A+!"

"Aunt Sammi, that's offensive." I told her.

There was some more fumbling and Wynter spoke next, "Aur, I gotta go, mom's taking my phone away." He said, sounding partly annoyed. I nodded before realizing he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, alright."

 Then I ended the call.

So now what? The others are busy, Wynter's grounded thanks to his stupid test... What the heck am I gonna do Now?! Bleh....

I groaned in annoyance. I was so bored, everyone was busy and I was sitting here with no life. Not to mention the fact that my parents were hiding something from me!

"Aurelie! Could you come down here please?" Mom shouted at me from downstairs.

I sighed before getting off my bed, "COMING!"

I walked downstairs. Where they gonna tell? I hope they tell me! I wonder what's wrong, is it related to their arguing?

...Maybe not...

I hope not...

I sat on the couch across of mom and dad. "Yeah?"

"Aurelie, your dad and I have something really important that we need to tell you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND I END IT THERE! xD I love you guys but I'm off to bed.

Gnight! OH AND THAT'S WYNTER ON THE SIDE! I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT PIC x3

Vote and Comment :)

~Scream <3