SHOT 102

Third person's pov!

Siddharth walked into Bhavna's cabin, only to find her sitting there with her face buried in her palms.

"Bhavna.." Siddharth called out and Bhavna looked up at him in trepidation.

"Sid, I am so sorry. I had no idea things would get so out of control." Bhavna said apologetically and Siddharth frowned in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about, Bhavna?" Siddharth asked.

"I knew Tara and Daksha were up to something. And I knew they were targeting Nidhi." Bhavna said with a sigh.

"What? And why the hell did you let that happen?" Siddharth asked furiously.

"I just thought, they should get a lesson directly from you, Sid. If I had told them to back off today, they might have. But they would have definitely targeted her another time. So, I thought it would be better if they get a dose directly from you. But I didn't think things would get so out of control." Bhavna said. Knowing Daksha well, she was pretty sure that it was her behind the paparazzi stunt.

Siddharth took deep breaths to control his temper. There is no point in shouting at Bhavna. What she said has a point in it.

Moreover he needs her favour. He was yet again ruthlessly trying to use Bhavna for his own needs. But he had no other choice at the moment.

"I need a favour, Bhavna." Siddharth said and Bhavna was shocked out of her wits.

"Favour?" Bhavna asked in disbelief. The Great Siddharth Singh Raichand was asking her for a favour. Unbelievable!

"Yes.." Sid said coldly.

"What is it, Sid?" Bhavna asked.

"The photographs that got out aren't clear, but Nidhi's name will definitely get out by tonight. Either through Tara or Daksha. And knowing them, they would definitely be trying to tarnish Nidhi's reputation. Right now, my men have them under control. But I am not sure whether they have already let out Nidhi's name to someone. Scandals, once out, are going to be very tough to control. Mukul and his team are trying their maximum, but I can't take chances. If somehow Nidhi's name gets out, I need to do the damage control immediately. And for that, I need your help." Siddharth said and explained his plan to Bhavna.

Bhavna thought for a while and decided to go with his plan. She isn't going to lose anything by that. This would only be good for her reputation.

"I am with you in this, Sid." Bhavna said.

"Thank you, Bhavna. Tomorrow, 10 AM sharp." Sid said and walked out of Bhavna's cabin.

****

Nidhi walked into the house with a dejected look on her face.

Chandini and Bhadra Bua looked troubled, which alarmed Nidhi and Payal.

"Nidhi, what all is happening? Vimala came by and said some photos of your boss are going on around with his lover. She showed us the video on her son's phone. It was not clear, but we could recognise you in it. What is happening, Nidhi beta?" Bhadra Bua asked worriedly.

Nidhi hugged her aunt and Bhadra could feel the front part of her saree getting wet.

"Are you crying?" Bhadra Bua asked, as she pulled Nidhi away from her.

"What happened in the office, Nidhi?" Chandni asked in worry.

Priya explained the incidents of the day.

"Hey bhagwan, why does trouble never leave my child?" Chandni asked in agony.

"Mama, Bhadra Bua, there are high chances that my name will come out. I have no idea how to deal with this. If my name comes out, it will be a stain on our family forever. Forgive me, Mama. I ruined the reputation of our family." Nidhi cried.

"Nonsense. You did nothing wrong. We know you. That is all that matters. We cannot live our entire life pleasing the society." Chandni said, trying to be strong for her daughters.

"Yes. Just remember, whatever happens, your family will stand by your side." Bhadra Bua added, making Nidhi feel relieved.

***

The next morning, Siddharth arrived at the office earlier than his usual time.. He knew that time was of the essence, and he needed to act quickly to protect Nidhi's reputation. Mukul and Ansh greeted him with a serious expression, understanding the gravity of the situation.

"Mukul? Is everything under control?" Sid asked.

"Yes. So far things are under control. Nidhi's name has not come out. But I highly suspect that somebody will bring out her name during the press meet." Mukul expressed his doubt.

"Right! I am expecting that." Siddharth said. He had also realised that some filthy paparazzi must be waiting to blast the bomb directly on his head. Giving out false security by not letting Nidhi's name out until the press meet. And that's a good thing.

If he hadn't called out for a press meet, they would have already let out Nidhi's name. And there would have been enough damage, before they could get things under control.

With the press meet, if someone drops Nidhi's name into it, he can immediately do the damage control, without giving time for baseless rumours to form in the social media.

Time passed by slowly and finally it was the time for the press meet.

"Sid, the media is here in the conference room." Mukul informed him.

"Let's start this. Ask Bhavna to join us." Sid said, as he walked out of his cabin, Mukul and Ansh, hot on his heels.

"Bhavna and Parth are waiting right outside the conference room for you." Ansh said.

"Good."

As Siddharth Singh Raichand walked into the conference room, in all his glory, the media people stood up in lieu of respect, except for some reporters, who didn't find it necessary to give such respect.

"Good morning, everyone. Please take your seats. Hope you all are comfortable." Sid greeted the media with his usual cold face and an equally cold tone.

Siddharth, Parth and Bhavna took their seats on the podium. Mukul and Ansh stood close by.

"Why did you call for a press meet, Mr Raichand?" The first question came from a senior reporter.

Sid could detect the sarcasm in his tone.

"Well, isn't it pretty clear? I thought you guys were smart enough to figure out the agenda behind the press meet." Sid said in an equally sarcastic tone, making the man who raised the question embarrassed.

There were murmurs among the reporters.

"Some paparazzis peeped into my privacy as always, and this time I have no intention of letting them get away with it." Sid said coldly.

"Why? Is it because it involves your latest lover, Parinidhi Vyas?"

A/N

Don't forget! 250 votes, and you get a double update...

Love,

SF❤️