Tonight

"Hey , let's try changing this part I feel like it need something different" Trey says. We've been in the studio all day working on this song. Monk changes up a few things and it sound better actual. "This hot Monk" I say bobbing my head to the beat. "Hey this is , let me holla at you Nae" Trey says. I follow him outside. "What's up?" I say leaning on the wall. "I got this album release party next week Tuesday you should come with me" He says.

I've always dreamed of this moment and now that it's here I can accept. "I'm sorry Trey I don't think Anfernee would be too happy about that". "It'll be good for the single we releasing in two months , I won't try nothing I respect your relation ship I promise" he says putting his hand over his heart. I look at him for a second then decide to talk to Anfernee first. "I'll talk to my boyfriend and get back to you , how about I give you my number then I can text you letting you know what's up". "Cool thanks beautiful" he says hugging me sitting his arm around my lower waist. The smell of his cologne hit my nose and I just felt weak.

"We should get back inside and check what's up with the music" I say letting go. After finishing up the track we all just decided to chill on our phones , I miss Anfernee. "Who you texting" Trey says plopping next to me on the couch. "My baby" I say smiling. "Hmm you should make me your baby too" he says licking his lips. I just smile not wanting to make this awkward. "I already got one though". "Don't hurt to have two though" Trey scoots closer to me putting his hand on my lap. "I got food" Anfernee says busting through the door.

I get up and go hug him "Baby I missed you oh so much!" I say grabbing a bag. "Me too sorry I ain't text you back" he says putting the food on the table. "It's okay give me a kiss" I say. He leans down and kisses me , I add tongue in giving Trey something to watch. I peck his lips once more than smile at him. "Missed me a lot huh?" He says laughing. "I did baby".

"Wats good Trey?" He says dapping him up. "Nothing ya girl got some nice vocals , was thinking of taking her to my album release party I think it'll be good for he single". "That sounds dope , baby you wanna do it?"He turns around and look at me. I take a deep breath "Sure sound fun" I put on a smile. "Cool I'll text you the location and stuff Anfernee , you invite or nah ?" Trey ask. "I gotta work with a artist , just take care of my girl man". I go grab a plate of food and sit in the corner. "You good baby?" Anfernee says. "I'm good" I say smiling. "Dont eat too much I got plans fa us baby". One the reason I fell in love with him he always got these cut little surprises and shit. Ever since that day he saved me I knew he was the one for me.

Getting back home I decide to take a shower and put on a gray dress body fitting dress. "Baby what we doing?" I ask. "Let me finish getting dress and you'll see baby". Check Instagram I see a picture that me and Trey took it says always keep a baddie with ya. I roll my eyes and put my phone in my purse. Anfernee comes out looking nice wearing black cargo trousers, a burgundy button up shirt and all black retro 13's. "Mm you look fine babe" I say walking up to him. "So do you" he leans down and kiss me. Lets go shorty" he holds my hand and leads me to his all black Range Rover.

We pull up to this restaurant but it seems closed. "Lets go shorty" He says opening my door for me. I grab on to his arm. Walking in the place is set up beautiful dinner table set up , lightning is gorgeous everything just looks perfect. "Anfernee what is this for?" I say turning around to face him. "It's almost our five year anniversary just want to show you that I care , you mean so much to me shorty from that day we met in the foster home I knew you was gonna be my shorty". I start getting teary eyed , he wipes my tears. "Them tears of Joy shorty?". "Of course babe! I hug him tight.

We sit down and a waiter bring out our food. "Yum my favorite babe". "I know shorty". I dig into the food taste so good. There's a few things that I don't play about my man, my food and my money I'll cut a hoe about mines. Anfernee is my everything we not perfect nowhere near. Cheating problem, We broke up once shit was difficult but we over all that shit. Now it's me and Anfernee against the world.

"Dance wit me shorty" Anfernee says holding out his hand. He put his arms around my waist as we dance to Sweet Love by Anita Baker. "I love you so much shorty" Anfernee says pulling away from me, he gets on one knee and pull out a small box from his pocket . "Anfernee !" I say shocked covering my mouth. "Baby I know we still too young for marriage but this is like a engagement/promise ring promise ta be by ya side holding it down fa you as long you do the same fa me" he says. "Of course baby im ya ride or die we in this forever" I say smiling.

He puts the ring on my finger and gets back up. "I love you Anfernee Randel". "Love ya too Janae Randel". We laugh. "Thank you for coming into my life baby I wouldn't have it any other way" I say kissing him. This night couldn't have ended better with the man I love and I'm just happy.