20

"How you feeling?" Trey ask sitting up in bed. "I'm fine" I say smiling. Yesterday hearing about my baby put me in the worse mood. I honestly wanted to kill that bitch but couldn't do that shit in public. I hope I see that hoe again first thing I'm going to do is beat her ass again.

"We got this party to attend you able to go?" Trey ask. "Yeah I'll be good" I say. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. "What party is this?" I yell out. "Just one of my homeboys throwing a party" he says joining me in the restroom. "Hmm ratchet ass hoes going to be there" I say laughing. "Chill you the only girl I'm looking for" he says.

I finish up my morning routines and get dress."I need to get Anfernee to give me the rights to that song I was working on with him" I say. "You going over today?". "Hmm I'll swing over there after Lisa's " I say putting on my all black sundress. "Can't let you go out like that" Trey says smacking my ass. I laugh "want me to change?" I ask. "I'd like that but nah you good" he says laughing.

"Alright see you later" I say hugging him. "Bye beautiful" he kisses my cheek. I make my way to pick some donuts before Lisa house. I haven't seen my girl in a minute starting to miss her crazy ass. I order some donuts and a ice coffee now on my way to Lisa's.

"Good morning !" I say soon as she open the door. "Good morning girly !" She moves to the side and let me in. "Girl spill the tea ! She says laughing.  "It's crazy I had to whoop a hoe ass for getting slick out the mouth , me and Trey we cool just chilling". "I heard Anfernee said poor girl face was fucked up !". I laugh.

"That's what her bum ass get" I say. "Exactly ! , you ain't let Trey hit?" She ask giving me a curios look. "Noope" I say. "Why?". "I'm not ready for all that" I simply say. "I gotcha , poor stupid Anfernee" she says laughing. "He lost a good thing!". "He did but yall need to stop playing drop these side pieces !". I laugh "hmm I guess".

"Girl back to that bitch what did she say?" Lisa ask. "She brought up the baby" I say. "I should cut her face" Lisa says. "Shit that's if she's alive after I'm done with her". I hear the door open. "Hi beautiful" Alan says handing her a pandora bag. "Hi handsome" she kisses him.

"Hey Janae" he says hugging me. "What's up Alan". "I'll let you two talk" he says. "No it's fine I was just leaving" I hug them and make my way out.

Pulling up to the Studio I don't see Anfernee car. "Hey Monk" I say hugging him. "What's up short stuff!". "Chilling , Anfernee coming up here?". "Nah he out with that ugly hoe". I laugh "Boy you a mess ! Tell him I need to talk to him tomorrow". "You got it shorty , it was good seeing you". "Always good see you" I hug him and leave.

-------

Later that night
We arrive to the party. Soon as the door open the smile of weed, food and alcohol hits your nose. I hold onto Trey hands as we go deeper through the crowd. "You want a drink?" I yells over the music. "Yeah water is fine" I reply.

He laughs and grabs me a water. "Yo Trey what's good nigga?" This guy with dread says rapping Trey up. "Sup, this my girl Nae , Nae this Bone.

"Hi" I say smiling. He whispers something to Trey that cause him to smile. "Follow me" Trey says grabbing my hand. We go through this barely lit hallway could hardly hear the music. Opening the door this room there's a few people in there you could smell weed in the air and other narcotics.

Bone bands Trey a small bag of what seems to be cocaine. "Trey the fuck you doing?". "I want you to try something new it'll make you feel better" he says pouring some on a sliver tray. I look at him hesitantly then down at the coke. "Just try one line" he says handing me a rolled up piece of paper. "Trick is snort it hard then keep snorting".

I follow his instruction and this stings so bad my nose is on fire. My eyes start watering. "Relax ma you'll start feeling good in a second" he says laughing. Trey snorted his line real quick. "Can I do another?" I ask.

We finish up a whole bag and I feel like my body is on twenty cans of red bull. "Got some weed?" I ask Trey. "Yeah it's already rolled up too". He hands me the blunt and a lighter. It's hard to keep my hand steady. I finally get it going I take my first puff.

"Let's dance" I say getting up. I take a few more puffs of the blunt then hand it to some random person. "Slow down ma" Trey says laughing. The room is moving at a fast pace and I'm trying to keep up. I start grinding on Trey. Feeling hit I remove my shirt. "Hey put that shit back on" Trey says handing it to me. "Nope!" I take it and throw it on the floor.

Moving through the crowd I find a black door. It leads to a pool. I strip out of my clothes and jump in. "Come on in the water feels amazing !" I yell out to Trey.

My high is starting to come down and now I feel like shit. Trey put my clothes back on me and carries me to the car. "Next time you only hitting one line" he says laughing. He puts me in the back seat. My eyes start to heavy but so does my stomach. I put my head out the window and vomit. "Shit" I hear Trey say. Leaning back in the car I lay my head and close my eyes.