Mini Vacay

"Anfernee we should do something fun today I haven't seen Monk & Lisa in a while" I say. "Hit them up we could all go out maybe take a trip down to Miami ?". "Oh my gosh ! Yes let do that maybe Lisa will bring Alan" I say smiling.

I send Lisa a text telling her to pack her and Alan a bag we going to Miami. "Book a flight tonight baby... I'm ready to feel that Miami sun and flaunt my body". "Flaunt your body girl you wear a one piece and also putting something to cover up" Anfernee says laughing.

I roll my eyes. "Keep playing I might bag me a rich Miami dude". "Shit I hear the females are beautiful in Miami , what's the saying everything's hotter in Miami".

"Keep playing alone thing that's going to be hot is ya face from me knocking you out" I say laughing. "You swear you bad baby I'm going to put your small ass in a trash can one day".

"Shut up!" I throw a pillow at him. "Girl I love your crazy ass". "I love you too ! We should go shopping" I say smiling. "You just wanted a reason to go shopping". "Maybe".

I get dressed and we head off to the mall.

"Baby you ever think we'd end up this far?" . "I did and I know we'll go beyond this". I smile at him. "I need a few bathing suits lets go in here" I say.

I've gain two pounds which isn't bad. But I'm not ready to start gaining more weight I'll have to buy ton of new clothes that fits my pregnant ass and I ain't fucking with maternity clothes.

"You like these ?" I ask Anfernee. "Try them on let me see what that ass look like in them" he says with a grin on his face. "Freaky ass". I laugh.

It try on the first bathing suit it's blue and black. "Ready baby?" I ask peaking my head out. "Hell yeah". I open the curtain revealing my outfit. "You look thick as fuck !" Anfernee yells out. This white lady turns around and look at us m.

"Sorry" I say laughing. "Get that one baby ass look nice , the doctor said you gained weigh?" He ask. "Yeah". "Well you gained it in all the right places!".

We pay for our stuff and head over to Lisa's place. "Hey preggers" Lisa says hugging me. "What's good baby mama". Anfernee and Lisa hug. "Hey Alan!" I say smiling. "Hello beautiful , how are you?. What's good Anernes?".

Alan accent really starting to go away. "How y'all been?" I ask. "Good Alan crazy ass talking about going back to Africa". I look at Alan like he lost his mind. "You can't take my sister away from me !". "Not for a long time just for a few months I want her too spend some time with my family".

"Alright if you think she'll be staying over there I'll come down there and drag you up and down the floor" I say laughing. "I wouldn't do that to you".
"Where monk at ?" I ask Anfernee. "He on his way he had to stop and get a few thing".

A few hours later monk finally pulls up rolling a suitcase behind him. "Thought you woulda never made it here" I say. "Mane shut up I had to buy stuff for Miami!". "You guys ready for the weekend of our lives !?" Lisa ask.

"Hell yeah let's go!" I say heading out the door. We all get in the huge truck Anfernee rented. This is going to be a long drive I stocked up on every snack and drink I wanted only thing is my pregnant ass is going to have to us the bathroom every damn minute.