Nightmare

"Let's go get some food baby me and your daughter ready to eat!" I yell out. These months feel like they are breezing by. I can't wait till my princess comes out. She's been tossing in my stomach all damn day. "Alright let's go then" Anfernee says.

We're having lunch with Layla and Trey today. I'm really not trying to hear what that stupid bitch wants to say but I'll be cordial. I grab my purse , make my way to the car. "Did you tell you friend to take her damn bipolar pills?" ask laughing. "Damn I don't think she bipolar though" Anfernee says laughing. "Shit she might be , she was like that before her ass got pregnant". "You a mess shorty". I smile.

"I was thinking about moving" I say. "To where?". "Maybe go to Hollywood... I could continue my singing when the baby turns one" I reply. "We could plan it out see how everything plays out". Anfernee maybe skeptical about moving depending on who the father of my child is and what if he's actually Layla baby father. All this had been weighing on my conscious heavy.

We arrive to the restaurant and Layla isn't here yet. "Hi how are you guys today?" The hostess ask. "Good thank you" I reply smiling. I order some appetizers while we wait on this lady. "Go into this open minded alright" Anfernee says.

"Well hello you two" Layla says siting down. "Hi" I say. "What's good?". "Well I have amazing news " she says smiling. She starts digging through her purse and pulls out this yellow envelope. "The test results are back" she says. I look over at Anfernee. "When was the test done? Why don't I know about this Anfernee?" I ask. "I'm sorry I went with her last month to get the test done". "That's cool boyfriend keep this routine up " I say rolling my eyes.

"If you two are over your little argument , Anfernee you can read what the results say" she says smiling. By the look on her face I already know the results. "Anfernee Randall you are the father of Layla Abdoul unborn child". Hearing him say those words really made me sick. "I just hope your baby is Anfernees also" Layla says with this smirk on her face. "Bitch don't worry about me and mines... I'll wipe that smirk off your face in a few seconds" I say.

"Don't be mad baby we can share baby daddy" she says laughing. I let out a chuckle , pick up my drink and take a sip. Anfernee grabs my handholding the drink down. It's like he read my mind she would have Sprite all over her cheap ass weave by now. "You know I'm happy for you at least the baby will have one stable parent cause your crazy ass ain't just wouldn't be a fit mother". "Bitch you don't know me! Who the fuck are you to say that I'm a unfit mother! I'll fuck you up bitch stupid ass hoe". "Did I hit a nerve" I ask laughing. "Stupid bitch better make sure that baby you carrying is Anfernee before you start fucking getting bold and shit!".

"Fuck you too hoe" I say getting up. I walk to the car and sit my pregnant ass down. "Fuck!" I yell out feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I feel my seat getting wet , it's too early. "Anfernee!" I yell out crying. "What's wrong?". "My water just broke" I say panicking. "Shit alright let's go". He runs to the other side and speeds off to the hospital.