Anfernee

"Aye Monk you ready ta go?" Me and Monk bout to visit ole boy in the studio he think he slick kissing my girl and I won't say shit nah he got another thing coming. "Yeah man lets go , what you bout to do to ole boy?". "Mane I would beat his ass but I gotta see how this shit play out I ain't with dat".

We pull up to the studio go straight in the booth. "Yo what up man?" Trey says. I laugh "Nah you tell me what's up with you kissing my girl?" I say getting madder by the fucking second. "Man it ain't like that don't be mad at Nae..". "Nah nigga you call her Janae". "Mybad Anfernee , I don't know what came over me I saw and I just kissed her but she slapped me right after that it ain't her fault".

I run my hand down my face , feel like I should knock this nigga out right now. "Let's get dis straight come near her like that again we gon' have some problems.. Oh and dat inviting my girl over your house shit it don't go like that you invite her you invite me nigga" I walk out the booth and head outside. "I'm proud of you kid" Monk says. "Mane shut dat shit up , I got to deal with Nae ass now".

Monk drop me off at the crib I notice Nae car parked in the garage. "Nae!" I yell walking in. "What's up daddy" she says hugging me. "We need ta talk". "Okay let's sit , what's wrong?" She says looking me in my eyes. I take a deep breath and let it out need to calm down before I snap on ha. "What's up wit you and Trey kissing?". Nae was caught off guard she leans back on the couch. "Umm.. Babe I'm sorry I don't know he kissed me and I fell into it for a second back I slap the shit outta him. That was nothing to me babe" she says. "Look mane I don't need that shit happening again, next time I whoopin ole boy ass".

"I'm sorry daddy Anfernee" she says kneeling in front of me. I lick my lips the view is perfect. Nae starts kissing me reaching down she start feeling on me making a nigga start to get hard. She climbs on top of me grinding on me leaving kisses on my neck. "Damn ma" I say feeling on her ass. One thing about Nae and I, whenever we have sex shit is bomb she a freaky ass girl. Nae undo my pants , I help her pull it off me. She takes my member out from my polo boxers stroking it with both hands , she start licking the tip. "Fuck" I say as she put my member in her mouth Nae ain't big on giving head but that be A muthafuckin 1. She look up while bobbing her head shit was making a nigga ready to bust.

"Damn baby!" I say smacking her ass as she walks away. I join her in the bathroom and clean up. "I love you future Janae Randel" I say kissin her. "I love you more Anfernee Randel , and I'm sorry again baby that shit was mad disrespectful won't ever ever happen again". "You good shorty na lets go to bed dat head game got a nigga ready to just sleep" I say picking her up carrying her to the bed. "How'd I get so lucky" Nae ask slidin up under me. "I ask myself da same thing... Shorty I got lucky with you don't forget that". "Goodnight hubby". "Night wifey".