Forming Bad Habits

Touring with Trey has actual been pretty cool. Anfernee and him actual agreed on burying the hatchet, which is pretty being of Anfernee. Later on tonight we're all going out to this club to have some fun. "Baby have you seen my Nude red bottoms?" I yell out.

"Nah!" I hear him say faintly. Been looking for them things forever I bet they in his luggage. I grab his bag and lay it on the floor. His phone starts going off I decided to answer. "Hello?". "Where Anfernee" This bitch rudely says. I look at the phone crazy as if she could see. "Who's this?" I ask with a attitude. "Tell him to call Layla back..... Dumb bitch" I hear her say before hanging up.

I'm not the type to go through phones and shit but this hoe turning up on me and there's only one reason for that type of shit. Scrolling through the message I see she sent him a few nudes , he calling her bae and shit.  Anfernee gets out the shower with the towel wrapped around him. I'll wait till he get dress to start this shit.

"Anfernee why you got birches sending you nudes for?" I ask getting up. "Why you going through a nigga phone fa?" He ask getting a attitude. I look at him like he lost his damn mind. "I ain't fucking tell that bitch send you nudes". "Well I ain't tell you to be a fuckin hoe go round kissing Trey" he say walking out the room.

That shit cut me deep; I follow him out the room. "Wow Anfernee I'm a hoe now?" I ask wiping the tear running down my face. "Nah but just chill that picture old" he replies. "Fuck you Anfernee ! Shit happen in the past I never bring that shit up cause it forgotten and now I slip up , I didn't even fuck Trey and this how you treat me .... Cool fuck you too nigga". I throw the phone at the wall almost hitting his head.

Anfernee looks up from what he's doing and start walking my way. "You lost yo fucking mind throwing shit at me ! " he corners me against the wall. "Hm I'll do what I fucking please Anfernee". "Cool do you baby !" He says in that thick New Orleans accent. I'm not sure how we went from being all lovey dovey to this shit.

Anfernee walks back to the room and grab a few things. "I'm out till you figure out how to act". "Bye" I reply nonchalantly. He slams the door behind him causing the picture frame to drop. I grab a glass of wine and call the first person that comes to mind.

"Hey". "What's up baby?" He says smoothly. "Nothing what hotel you at?" I ask. "I'll text you the info come through". "Be there in a little bit" I say hanging up.

Putting on something more comfortable I grab my phone and head out. Atlanta streets bumping right now.

Arriving to the hotel room I go up to room 420. I knock lightly Trey opens up the door shirtless. "Look good" he says moving to the side. "Thanks" I reply smiling. His hotel room smell like food and weed. "You rolling up?" I ask. "I got two already rolled and ordered your favorites" he says laying on the bed. I take my shoes off and join him in the bed.

Trey passes me a blunt. Inhaling the smoke feels so good. A few more puffs I start feeling much more relaxed. "He had some bitches nudes in his phone" I say out loud. "I'm sorry Nae". "Why would he be fucking another chick at a moment we trying to fix our relationship?". "He might just want revenge" Trey says.

I take a deep breath and let out. I love Anfernee but this type of shit get me all type of fucked up. Looking down at the blunt I'm practically done and I'm hitting it by myself. "Trey" I say looking at him. He looks back at me , it's like he could see the pain in my eyes. I go over to his side and straddle his lap. "Make me feel good" I say.

"Nah you hurt right now I'd feel like I'm taking advantage of you" Trey says. "Fuck all that if Anfernee can do him , so can I" I say taking off my ring. I look at the ring and just put it on dresser. "Just lay with me Trey" I lay my head on his chest and start crying. "It's going to be fine Nae" Trey says holding me tight.