The End

5 years later.......

"Morning handsome" I say wrapping my arms around him. My shirtless husband cooking breakfast for his wife and child is the sexiest thing ever. "Morning baby , go wake up my baby girl so I can have the two most beautiful girls eat breakfast with me". "You know she is stubborn she got your damn temperament" I say playful rolling my eyes. "Go" he say smacking my ass. "Chill!" I whine.

These past years have been fucking crazy. My music is doing great I'm really proud of my self and now my baby girl is turning five in three months. "Morning baby" I say shaking her lightly. She moves around in bed and throws the cover over her head. I laugh. "Get up silly". I start tickling her. "Mommy stop!" She yells out laughing. "Finally you're up come on let's brush your teeth so we can go eat breakfast with daddy".

"Is daddy making chocolate pancakes?" She ask smiling real hard. "I don't know we're about to find out" I say. She starts running down the stairs. "Hey slow down little missy". "Sorry mommy". These year have been a roller coaster. "Look at daddy's favorite person" Anfernee says picking up Maria. "Hi daddy!" She kisses his cheek.

"I'll get that" I say regarding the bell ringing. "Hi love" I say hugging Layla. These past years haven't been easy dealing with her but I've had to do some growing up and for the sake of Maria & Tony we had to get along. "Morning!" She says. "Hi Tony" I say kneeling down to hug him. "Hi aunty Nae" he says.

"Hey welcome to casa de Anfernee ". "Hey dad!" Tony says. "Hey lil man , where my hug at?" He says. Tony walks over to Anfernee and they hug. I turn on the tv and turn it to the news. "R&B singer Trey is going another world tour yet again! Can't wait to find out who will be the guest on this tour". I haven't seen Trey in three years ever since the result came back of him not being Maria's father he just started slipping away.

It doesn't really bother me that he isn't in my life anymore. Just being the fact that he isn't around i somewhat miss him. Beside all that drama and mess Trey actual created some happy moments in my life. "Janae what do you say we have like a birthday bash for the babies" Layla says. "That would be great I'm sure they'll love it" I say.

"Alright let's get going family"Anfernee says. I grab our bags. This move out to Miami has really been amazing. This week we decided to take the kids to Orlando hit up Disney and have some family fun. Regardless of what went on these past couple years I'm thankful for my little family and I wouldn't have it any other way.