Suprise

"Baby are you going to go in there acting mature?" I ask Anfernee as we pull up to Treys house. "Of course as long he don't say something I don't like we good then!". I roll my eyes this boy just hard headed. The closer we get to Treys place I get more nervous. "Don't be nervous promise it's gone be cool shorty!".

"Hey Trey" I say walking up to the door. "What's up , good to see you guys" he says laughing. "Hm same" Anfernee says wrapping his arm around me. I let out a chuckle. "What's funny?" They both ask at the same time. "Nothing can we come in?". "Yeah mybad come on in".

We all sit in the living room and the silence is just awkward. I don't even know where to start with all this shit. I take a deep breath then look at both the guys. "Trey we're here today with some information you may or may not be happy about" I say. "Alright what is it ?". I look at Anfernee and he smiles at me.

"I'm pregnant and it could be your child or Anfernee's" I blurt out. He runs his hands down his face then smile at me. "I ain't mad over that , but if I'm the father that baby is all set I'll love my child regardless of anything".

"Well okay next month I have a doctors appointment I want Anfernee at this one but you can come to the third month ... I'm three weeks pregnant by the way". "Thank you for telling me Nae" Trey says smiling. "Sure".

Leaving Treys place we head over to Waffle House. "This is going to be a long ass 9 months" I say sitting down. "It is" Anfernee replies. "What do you think it'll be?". "I hope it isn't a girl she going to be difficult ass baby" Anfernee says laughing.

"Fuck you" I say flipping him the bird. "I'm serious as fuck shit like you a handful to handle man!" He chuckles. "But you love my difficult ass" I say laughing. "You right I do Janae Randel!". "I love you too Anfernee Randel".

"When we're closer to finding out the gender I want to paint the baby room and like have his or her name in some dope graffiti design" I say. "That would be dope ! Ima make my little man a thug just like his daddy" Anfernee says grinning ear to ear. I smile. This shit is going to kill him if the baby isn't Anfernee's; then I'd also feel bad if about Trey he seems happy also.

"What if the baby isn't yours?" I ask Anfernee. "Let's not think of that right now , id be crush if the baby wasn't mines". "You're right let's leave that for another day , this baby going to make me happy" I say smiling.