Recovery

Three weeks later......

I try to speak but I can't, my throat feel so dry. I look around and see Anfernee , Lisa , and Monk asleep in chairs. I press the nurse button to get noticed.

"You're up beautiful !" The lady says coming in. Everyone spring out of there chair and smile at me. "Baby girl damn don't scare a nigga like that again!"Anfernee yells out. "Girl next time I'm killing you my damn self!" Lisa says causing me to somewhat laugh.

"Alright , alright let try not to overwhelm her" the nurse says smiling. She hands me some water , I drink the whole cup. "Thirsty huh?" She ask laughing. I nod my head yes. After the second cup I feel so much better. "What happen to me?" I speak out but my voice is so low. "You had to get your stomach pumped due to alcohol and the narcotic in your system" the nurse says.

My eyes widen didn't really realize the harm I was causing myself while also making myself feel better. "Ill go get the doctor so he can check on you" she says walking out.

"We missed you crazy!" Lisa says hugging me. "Sorry guys" I say looking at three of them. "Janae I love you" Anfernee says. "I love you too" I say smiling. "Look Nae do not leave me with the knuckle head ass nigga again" Monk says laughing. Anfernee sucks his teeth "Mane shut up!".

There a knock at the door. "Come in" I say. Trey comes in with a bouquet of flowers. "Hi" I say smiling. "I'm sorry beautiful" he says handing me the flowers. "Thanks". He leans in and hugs me. "Can I just talk to these two guys real quick" I say to Lisa and Monk. They nod and leave the room.

"Trey you're a cool guy with bad habit , I should have never done what I didn't but what's done is done. I don't know maybe when I'm at a better place we can be friends but right now I don't think that going to be able to happen" I say letting out a sigh.

"I understand and you have every right to feel that way I should have never gave you it and I'm honestly sorry beautiful , and Anfernee I'm sorry for disrespecting yall relationship" he says. "It's cool don't try that shit again , and sorry for fucking up ya face man". I look at Treys face a he has this huge ass purple spot on his cheek. Trey comes over to me and kisses my forehead and smiles at me. "I'll always love you though". He walks out and closes the door behind him. "That went well" I say.

The rest of the night Anfernee stays in the room with me. We talked shit from our past all type of shit.