Work & Play

"Can we go to lunch we been working all damn day" I say. "Sure give me a little while then we can go for some" Trey says wrapping arm around my shoulder.

It's been two months since I talked to Anfernee and of course it been difficult but I'm doing what's best for Nae. But during that time me and Trey been in the studio work on this song and I'll be featuring in Chris new video as vixen. That was actual fun and he exposure is real helpful.

"Come on let's go get you some food" Trey says getting up. "Finally I was about to starve !" I say laughing. "What you want to eat?" He ask getting in the car. "It doesn't matter" I say.

"Table for two follow me" They waitress says. "Can I get the Caesar salad and a strawberry lemonade". "Sure and for you sir?".

"Who laughing so loud" I ask annoyed. I look up and my eye are playing tricks on me its Anfernee and that chick he cheated on me with. "Wow the audacity of that nigga how you still with the bitch we broke up over with" I say rolling my eyes. "Stay calm" Trey says rubbing my hand. "I am " I smile reassuring him.

Our food arrives and I begin eating. "This is so good and well needed". "Stop acting like you was about to die" Trey says laughing. I look up and see them coming our way. "Really" I say more so to myself. "Be cool baby".

"Hi ! Janae isn't it!?" The girl ask smiling. I could tell this bitch was being extra fake. "Yeah it is what's up?" I say forcing myself to smile. "Janae". "Anfernee". He's really funny. I analyze his outfit damn he looks good. I shake that though out my head and get back to reality. "I didn't know you were dating Trey" she says. "Hmm yeah we aren't yet" I say putting emphasis on yet. Anfernee chuckles.

"Can we join you guys the tables are kinda full" Chick says. "Hell N-" I begin saying. "Yeah go head" Trey cuts me off. Have he lost his fucking mind. I fake a smile at them. "So Janae thanks for letting Anfernee go I got a amazing man" chick says smirking. "Bitch.... Never mind you're welcome dirty hoe" I say. She laughs "Well I guess we got shit in common". "Nah bitch I ain't no hoe that fucks niggas while they in a relationship".

"Maybe yo lame ass was slacking bitch" she says laughing. "Nae chill" Anfernee says. "Fuck both of yall " I say getting up. "Bye slut" she says laughing. This bitch keep getting slick out the mouth I'm going to pop her dead in her mouth. "Oh I forgot sorry about that baby you lost back then" she says with a smirk on her face. I just know Anfernee didn't tell her that shit. I reach over her side pull by her hair towards me and start punching her. "Nae let go!" Trey and Anfernee say.

"Dumb bitch don't you ever! Bring my dead child up fucking dirty pussy ass hoe" I kick her in her stomach. "Anfernee you're a asshole" I say slapping him. I walk away and go to Trey's car. "Janae hold up!" He chases behind me.

"How could you ?" I ask him with tears running down my face. "I ain't tell her that shit out of spite ... I was spilling some shit to her and the baby came up" he says. I look up and see a tear running down his cheek. I believe him when he says that. When I was 18 I got pregnant and my body couldn't handle the pregnancy I lost it when I was three months pregnant. "I hate you Anfernee" I say crying. He pulls me into a hug I just break down crying on his chest.

I back up away from him and wipe my face. "You should go back to your bitch her face fucked up" I say.  Trey walks up to us and hugs me. "Alright cool" Anfernee says walking away while still look at me. "Let's go home please" I say. "Come on" he says opening my door for me.