Secerts

"Hello?" I say smoothly through the phone. "Hey papi" Layla replies sounding all sexy ova there. "You miss papi?". "Of course , I called you a few days ago and your main answered". "Mybad about that she fucking threw my phone at me but it missed and hit the wall" I say laying back in bed.

"Let me make you feel better" Layla says getting between my legs. She pulls down my shorts and Calvin Klein boxers exposing my hard dick. "Mm so fucking big daddy!" She moans out. Lick her lips she start stroking my dick slowly wrapping her lips around it. "Fuck" I hisses , feeling her warms lips on my dick.

Bobbing her head up and down. "Daddy you gonna cum on my tits?" She ask. "Mm fuck baby keep going" she start deep throating. Baby head game is good not as good as my baby Janae but it's good for now. A few more strokes and head bobs I'm getting closer to the coming. "Fuck faster" I grab a hand full of her hair gripping it tight bobbing her head up and down my dick.

Damn I needed that shit Janae ass tripping over the picture stress a nigga out. "You going back to her now?" She ask wiping her mouth. "I'm chilling for now , let me go take a shower" I say getting up. I strip out my clothes and a image of Janae pass in my mind ; I done fucked up for real she'll never forgive my ass. 

Fuck let me hurry up and get back to the hotel. I finish up my shower and change into some spare clothes I got in shorty crib. "Layla I'll hit you up" I say grabbing my keys and phone. "So you're just going to leave ?" She ask standing I front of the door.

"Yeah ya knew the fuck this was baby girl shit thanks fa the head though... Could've been a little better but I caught my nut so I'm good" I say opening the door. "You're a fucking asshole , I hope that bitch cheat on your ass for real!" She yells after me. 

Shit I don't feel bad for shorty she knew what this was and she knew I had a girl. I just needed her as a stress reliever. Let me get my baby some roses and some other stuff I really fucked up fucking around with ole girl. Pulling up to the store I buy the biggest bouquet of roses I see and some chocolate cover strawberries.

I call Janae twice her ass ain't even answering my call. I hope she ain't in the room I want to set this shit up right. "Hey can I get a bottle of your best wine and a the chefs best for tonight up to room 230". "Alright sir it'll be up there in a about a hour" room services says. "Alright thanks" I hang up and start fixing things in their proper places. I set little notes against the wall leading to the bedroom, once she get to the room she'll see me and her favorite things.

The fuck Janae at I been calling her for the past couple minutes her ass ain't answering. There's a knock at the door hopefully it's the food I don't want her here before the food comes out. "Thanks man" I say tipping the guy.

I try calling Janae one last time and she finally answers. "Yo baby where you at let me make this all up to you come to the hotel room" I say soon as she answers. "The fuck ! Janae!?" I yell in the phone after hearing moans. I must be going fucking crazy I know I don't hear moans. "Janae!?" I yell. She hangs up I'm assuming catching on. I call her ass twenty times and she ain't answer any of them not even the text messages.

"Fuck!" I yell out. Did I push my girl to fucking another man. I ain't mean to push her that far , to find comfort in another man arms. I really hope this shit ain't what I think it is.