Vacay 2

Miami is beautiful I really would move out here get a fresh start. "Morning baby" Anfernee says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Morning babe". Anfernee really did a good job planning this little trip out. The hotel room he got us is amazing , the balcony views out to the beach.

"Let's go get some breakfast there this little restaurant up the street I heard it has great food" Anfernee says. "Just me and you?". "Yeah come on".

"Let's walk I want get a view of the area better". "Cool no problem with me" he replies. The sun is blazing hot but the cool air makes it better. "He's obviously taken , you keep staring at him isn't going to make him single" I say to this chick. She was batting her fake eyelashes and smiling at Anfernee.

"Can you find a chill today?" He ask laughing. "Nope these little hoes need to be put in they place" I say smiling. Anfernee shakes his head.

We arrive to the restaurant and there barley any people inside which is a bonus. The waiter seats us at a both and hand us our menus. "I forgot to tell Trey we were coming out here". "He doesn't have to know our every move baby , the baby is fine leave that nigga be" Anfernee says. I shrug my shoulders "Guess you're right".

"Anfernee! What are you doing here?" I hear some female yell out. I take one more bite of my food then look up. I can not fucking believe this hoe, I'm starting to think she following him.

"Hi Nae you look cute ..... Are you gaining weight you look fatter" she says flashing a fake smile. "While you little stupid cunt if you must know I am gaining weight cause I'm pregnant.. But you look fatter too I'm sure you're hoe ass got knocked up and don't know who the baby daddy is".

"Isn't that funny so am I and I do know he sitting right across from you" she says smiling. Hearing those words made me instantly dizzy. I tried to speak but my throat got dry as fuck. "Hey listen Layla how about we talk about this another time like in Georgia" Anfernee says.

I want to punch this bitch dead in her fucking face. Tears start rolling down my face as anger builds up inside of me. "Fuck out my face before I knock you ass out" I say. "You wouldn't hit a fellow pregnant women would you?". "I really would so you have five seconds to get the fuck away from this table" I say standing up.

"Chill baby" Anfernee says holding me. "This is karma coming around to bite me in the fucking ass! I'm sorry for hurting you Anfernee" I hug him tight just start crying even more.

Anfernee got the rest of our food to go. Walking back to the hotel all I could think about is what if that baby is really Anfernees and my baby is Treys baby. "Look at me" Anfernee says stopping me before we head inside the hotel. "We going to handle this alright I love you with my all , I'm going to be there for you no matter what" . He reaches down and peaks my lips. I give him a weak smile then go inside.

What a great way to end my vacation. Maybe I deserve this shit. I really hope that baby isn't Anfernees.