Shocking News

"Oh Ms.Brown we forgot to tell you the amazing news!" The doctor say coming in the room. I look at Anfernee. "Well this is a beautiful thing not sure how you're going to take it" the doctor says. I don't think he saying what I think he's going to say.

"Ms. Brown you're two week pregnant" he says smiling. My eyes widen I can't believe what I'm hearing. "I don't think that's possible" I say. "It is here your test" he says handing me the paper.

I read over the paper and shit he isn't lying. I look at Anfernee and he look like he's about to fall out. Then I realize the baby father could be Trey or Anfernee. I start crying. "Baby it's alright we going to get through it" Anfernee says holding my hand. "Anfernee I slept with Trey " I say. "So that means...". "Yup".

I can't believe this is even happening to me. Me taking all the damn coke could cause problems with my baby later. I rub my stomach and tears start flowing down my face heavy. "Baby look at me we going to get through all this shit don't stress it out" Anfernee says hugging me.

"Yall ready!?" Lisa says bust in in the room. I wipe my tears and force a smile. "What's wrong?". "Nothing just happy to be going home".

After getting dressed and signing my release form we make our way outside. The car ride is all silent. I promise to make my unborn child life the best. I need to call Trey and tell him there's a possibility he could be my baby father.

"Let's go baby" Anfernee says opening the door for me. I didn't even notice we stopped. I take his hand and follows him up to the door. "I'm going to sleep" I say making my way to the bedroom. "Baby I love you remember I'm going to be with you throughout the whole ride" Anfernee says. "I love you too baby , thank you".

So much shit is running through my mind. What if my baby end up coming out with problems or even later on in life. What if Anfernee isn't the father , is he really willing to stay around fathering a child that isn't his. If Treys he father is he willing to step up and be there for my baby. "Baby I'm so sorry" I say rubbing my stomach. I know it's really early and it's not technically a baby at this stage.

I've lost myself through all this maybe I need to step away from work and focus on Janae. The hype around my fame and just begging around Trey. Didn't stick to what was real , and who was real with me.

"Shorty" Anfernee says coming in the room. "Hey" I reply. "Listen I'm serious it's me and you till the wheels fall off". "Thank you for being by my side". "I always want to be thee shorty not a day goes by I don't want to just be with you , be able to hold you ... That's why I'm giving this back to you".

I sit up and he hands me my ring. "Baby will you marry me fuck a promise ring that's a engagement ring". "Baby I really want to say yes but first let's figure all this shit out". "Alright but take the ring back at least". "I can do that baby".

"Goodnight Anfernee". "Goodnight Janae" he kisses my cheek and pulls me in close to him.