9

"Wake up babe ! The single drops today" I scream getting out of bed to go get ready. "Damn baby we have a few hours to sleep" Anfernee says throwing the cover over his body. "When I'm done brushing my teeth you better be in this bathroom brushing yours" I say throwing a perfume bottle at him. I hop in the shower turning on the steam button. "Ah ! Anfernee you know I hate when you flush the bathroom while shower". "Ion give a fuck" Anfernee says. "Fuck you!".

After my shower I wrap towel around my body then step out the shower. "Who you was talkin' to?" Anfernee says pushing me against the wall. "You!". "Hmm I know why you acting that way" he says reaching down playing with my cat. "Oh god!" I moan out. "All ya need is this act right" Anfernee says leaning me over the sink. "You want it?" Anfernee ask slightly pulling on my hair. "Yes". "Yes who?" He ask putting the tip in but sliding back out. "Yes daddy!" I beg. "Dats all you had to say shorty". Anfernee stick his member in me roughly causing me to move away. "Wea you goin' shorty?". "Oh gosh baby going a little to deep". Anfernee laughs "Not my fault you tight as fuck".

Anfernee picks me up not dropping the position were in. He swiftly turns me over playing with my cat before sliding back in. "Fuck Anfernee" I moan out each stroke getting deeper and deeper. "Shit" Anfernee moans in a husky tone.

"I love you Anfernee Randel" I say tracing his chest tattoos. "Love you too Janae Randel". Our phones start going off bringing us to reality. "Oh my gosh Anfernee !" I say getting up running to the bathroom. I take a shower again and brush my teeth. "We're going to be late babe get ready!". I go in the closet looking for the right outfit.

"You ready Anfernee?" I ask putting my heels on. "Yea lets go shorty" he says grabbing our stuff. I call Trey telling him we're on the way.

"Sorry we're late" I say fixing my hair over my shoulders. "It's cool we ain't starting yet" Trey says hugging me. He daps up Anfernee and Monk. "Hello beautiful" Lisa says hugging me. "Hi babe". "You nervous?". "Yes I want everyone to like this". "Alright Trey and Janae they ready for you two on stage". The producer says. I kiss Anfernee before going on stage.

"Welcome Trey Anderson & Janae Brown" Rosie says. "Hi everyone" I say waving to the crowd. "So you two are really blowing up , Janae you just dropped your single Just For You a few months ago and now this single with Trey , how does it feel?". "It feels great I just want to thank everyone who's been supporting me!" I say. The crowd claps and start screaming. "Alright you guys ready to present the song?". "Our new single My Hood Girl" Me and Trey say at the same time.

"That was amazing !" Rosie says. "Thank you" I say smiling. "Anyone have a question for these two?" Rosie ask the audience. "How does Anfernee feel about you two being so close in the video?". "Anfernee knows this is just business, and Trey has someone who is going crazy for him". "Trey do you think of Janae other than a friend?". "Nah she beautiful but I respect her and her relationship they cute" he says with a smirk. The crowd goes in a uproar. Trey reaches over and kiss me on my lips , my eyes widen. "The fuck ?" I ask Trey. I look to the right and Anfernee is heading towards this way. I get up and head towards him "Babe chill not here please". "Yo nigga da fuck you think this is mane , should body ya ass right now" Anfernee says trying to push me off him. "Monk help me" I yell out.

Monk pulls Anfernee to the back. Trey walks up to me and smile. I slap him "Trey that wasn't cool dude I told you chill on that shit". "You wanted it though don't deny it baby" he says smoothly. I chuckle "Fuck you Trey". "Whenever you want baby that can happen" Trey pulls me in by my wrist and kisses me again but this time I kiss him back. "So this the reason he kissin ya ass on national TV cause you kissin him back dats cool baby hope you happy with ole dude"Anfernee says. "Anfernee wait !" I run after him.

"Nah baby we good ain't no need ta come afta me go check on ya nigga , while I'm pissed of back there you out here kissin that nigga! The fuck you thought I was going to be cool with that shit ?" Anfernee says getting in the car. "Ba-" Anfernee hold his hand up cutting me off. "Don't call me dat shit Janae" He starts the car and drive off leaving me standing there looking stupid. Tears run down my face as I head inside the building. "You're horrible Janae I don't know who you are anymore" Lisa says walking pass me .

"Need a ride?" He says. I nod my head yes , he hold his hand out and I grab onto it. "Thank you" I say barley above a whisper.