Party & Bullshit

This few weeks has been a roller coaster. Haven't seen or heard from Anfernee since I went by the house he's been ignoring all my text and calls. "Morning Lisa" I say walking into her house. "Morning love bug how you doing?".

"I feel like crap right now , I've been texting him and calling nonstop but nothing" I say running my hands through my hair. "Give him time , he went to see him yesterday told him I was going to see you today he somewhat smiled but it fades away real quick. You really hurt him Janae you and I both know Anfernee is the type sit and sulk over losing someone".

"I know Lisa I just don't know what to do , I'm trying to stay away from Trey but he's like a drug I need him". "Well you need to go to rehab and get over this shit , you have a amazing man fucking crying over your ass and you still fucking with him!?" Lisa ask in disbelief. "Yes" I say with my head down. "Nae you need to leave him alone he's no good for you".

"Let's change the subject , There's a party going on tonight I need a night away from this come with me?" I say. She gives me the side eye but give in. "Thanks sis I'll come pick you up be dress by 9" I say getting up. I give Lisa a hug then leave her house.

Pulling up to my hotel I take a deep breath then get out. "Janae! Oh my gosh I love your music can I get a picture?" This guy ask. "Sure hun" I say smiling.

He put his arm around my shoulder and takes the selfie. "Thank you!". "No problem thank you for supporting !" I say waving as I go into the hotel.

Reaching my room I head straight for the bathroom. Filling the tub up with lavender scrub. While I let the water fill up I grab a glass and some wine. I lean my head back on the wall relaxing listening to the smooth sound of jazz. Just as I was starting to really be all peaceful my phone starts to ring. My heart skips a beat when I see the word husband across the screen I pick up right away.

"Hello" I say into the phone. "Janae.." Anfernee says sounding like he been crying my heart starts to ache. "Hi... How are you?" I say. "Not good , why'd ya do dis to me Janae ? What I do to deserve dis shit?". Hearing those words tears just start flowing. "You didn't do anything baby I'm sorry for doing this to you".

"I fucking love you , do ya get it !? Janae you mean the world to me I wanna hate ya ass so bad but I can't fucking hate you cause I love ya ass!" Anfernee says screaming into the phone. "Can I come see you?" I ask hoping he will say yes. "Yea pull up to the crib" he says hanging up. I rush out the tub washing off , getting dress quickly I grab my phone then head out.

I knock on the door and Anfernee opens the door shirtless. "Come hea" he pulls me into a hug , hugging me tightly. Inhale his cologne he smells so good. He steps back looking dead in my eyes I start hitting my lower lip getting nervous. "Ya look good" he pulls away , to go sit on the couch.

I slightly laugh "Thanks , this isn't my best". "Even on ya worse days you're fucking beautiful ta me" he says smiling but, that quickly fades away. "Ya staying in a hotel?". "Yeah I got a room at the Hilton". "Coo , look I don't know where ta start but I just need some more time cause this shit is surreal". I nod my head. "Thanks fa coming by Nae" He hugs my again but this time kissing my forehead. "Thanks for letting me come by" I hug him again not wanting to let go. Anfernee clears his throat, I back up heading to the door , looking back at him I smile closing the door behind me.
----------
Later that night

"Lisa lets go!" I say walking back to my car. "Sorry had to make sure my hair was perfect". I roll my eyes at her. "So who's party is this?" She ask. "I don't know to be honest a friend invited me". "Hmm.. Who's this friend ?". "You'll see later on tonight" I say heading on the highway.

Pulling up to the club there's mad people in line waiting to get in. I laugh to myself as we walk up and the security removes he velvet rope. "Come on straight to V.I.P we go". Soon as we make it up there I spot Trey he has this smirk on his face. I grab Lisa hand leading her to the bar. "Trey invited you , you're really fucked up Nae" she says shaking her head.

"Hey baby" Trey whispers in my ear sending chills up my spine. "Hey" I say sipping on my drink. "Your friend don't really like me?" He says laughing. "If I were her I wouldn't either". "But you're not her and that's why you like me" Trey says sitting his hand my ass. "Chill Trey not here" I say moving his hand. "Dance with me" he grabs my hand leading me to the dance floor. Or Nah remix featuring The Weeknd comes on I slowly start grinding on Trey moving my hips to the rhythm. I finish up my drink and turn to face Trey now we're face to face his hands gripping my ass. "Come with me" he holds my hand leading me through the people. He picks me up placing me on the sink kissing all on my neck.

Trey hand slips in my dress rubbing my inner thigh causing me to let out a moan. "You want to try something new?" He ask pulling something out his pocket. "What's that ?" I ask looking at the pills. "Something that'll make you feel good here" he hands me one and he take the other. Trey hand goes back under my dress this time playing with my pussy  , he slips a finger in hitting my spot causing me to moan. Trey kneels down hiking my dress up and takes my panties off I feel his cold tongue against my clit. "Fuck" I moan.

He picks up the speed fingering me , I start grinding against his tongue. "Mm don't stop!" I run my hand through his hair. Feeling myself about to reach climax I grip his hair as a sign I'm going to come.

Trey comes up licking his lips smiling at me. "Thank you" I getting if the sink. "Anytime baby". My head starts to spin a little "What did you give me?". "Just something to take the stress away for a while".

We go back to where everyone else is Lisa rolls her eyes at me. "Don't be mad at me Lisa". "You need to get your shit together... Come on we going back to my house".