5

"Good Morning babe" I say rolling over to Anfernee side of the bed. "Sup shorty" he kisses my forehead. "I'm going to make breakfast after I brush my teeth and stuff" I say straddling him. "Girl dat morning breath ain't cute!" He says laughing. "Fuck you Anfernee" I say getting off him. He swiftly grabs m wrist and pull me back on top of him. "Just playin baby" he kisses me. After our little make out session I pull away. "You right it's not cute babe" I say laughing my ass off. "Let me go get ready babe" I say heading towards the bathroom.

Finishing up my morning routine I grab some boy shorts and one of Anfernee's wife beaters. Putting my hair back in a ponytail I put lotion head to toe and head to the kitchen. I grab the eggs, bacon, pancake mix and start cooking. My phone starts ringing it's my best friend Lisa. "Bitch! You're back!?" I ask screaming into the phone. "Yes hoe now open the door please" I put the stove on low and rush to the door.

"Baby!" I jump on her. "What's good !?" She carries me inside and kicks the door close. I get off her and help her with her bags. "I missed your crazy ass" She says sitting down. Lisa is a traveling nurse and they sent her ass to Africa for three months; I missed her oh so much. "Girl I got so much to tell you! And I got you a date next week with our favorite artist". "Girl congrats on the single ! And tell me everything after I eat please. "Lisa! Wats good homie" Anfernee hugs her. "Sup bones" she says laughing. Anfernee mean mugs her. "Leave my husband alone please" I say laughing. "Girl that rock on ya finger you proposed without me being there!?" She says hitting Anfernees arm.

"Mane chill Lisa its promise ring fa now my baby engagement ring going to be bigger and better" He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Babe I don't need it to be too flashy leave that for the actual wedding ring". "Don't worry shorty I got you" he says kissing my cheek.

"So Nae I met this guy up in Africa he's a sweetheart he's coming down here next month too meet you and my other fam" Lisa says grinning from ear to ear. "I'm happy for you sis can't wait to meet your African prince !" I say laughing. "Girl he ain't no prince , he's a doctor !" She says practically screaming. Lisa dream since high school days was to marry a doctor and since she's a nurse they'd be cute together. And me on the other hand I already knew who was my husband and it never changed.

Lisa leave around eight and I already miss her. I get a text from Trey saying he wants to chill with me. I think about it for a second and harmless hang out won't hurt right. "Baby I'm going out" I say grabbing my jacket. "Wea you going shorty?". "A friends I'll be back babe" I go over a kiss him. "Be safe text me when ya get there" he says kissing me back. I put his address in my phone gps and follow the instructions.

I knock on the door and Trey opens the door shirtless. He has a nice little body on him and I guess he realize me looking at him he smirks at me. "May I come in or we just going to stand here" I say with a little attitude. "Come on in beautiful" he says moving to the side. "Nice place you got here" I say placing my purse on the couch. "Thanks join me in the kitchen I'm making some food".

I follow him into the kitchen and take a seat. "What you making over there?". "Fondue". "Interesting" I say checking my phone. I text Anfernee back telling him I made it safely and I'll be home in a hour. "Husband texting you?"Trey ask. "Yes he is actually". "Tell him don't worry I'll take care of his girl" he says winking. "The food smells good almost done?" I ask going over to the stove. "Here try this" he picks up a piece of meat and sticks it in the fondue. I let it cool down then take a bite. "This is good" I say smiling. "They call me Chef Trey round here". I laugh.

"Here you go" He says handing me a glass of wine. I take a sip. "Nice set up do you this for all your friends?" I ask. "Nope cause not all my friends look like" he says. "Maybe you need better looking friends". "Nah I just need you" he says. I roll my eyes "Trey I'm trying to be a friend but you're not making this easy". "Sorry but you being beautiful isn't making it easy to not try" he says. "My friend came back from Africa she's a nurse here let me show you what she looks like". I pull out my phone and scroll to a picture of me, Anfernee and Lisa. "She's pretty" he says smiling.

What was suppose to be a hour turned into three in the morning and now I'm drunk. "Trey I have to get home and my phone died" this moment couldn't get any worse. "Come on just stay you too drunk to be driving". "No...no...no I have to go now" I try getting up but I stumble back. I attempt again to get up and this time I am successful , I grab my keys and purse and head out the door. "Bye Trey".

I unlock the door and quietly close the door and lock it, then the lights come on. "Wea the fuck you been at Janae I been fucking calling ya phone no answer" Anfernee says with his nostrils flaring in anger. I try to stay serious but it made me laugh. "Yo Nae the fuck is funny ta you?.. Wea was you at!?". I kick off my shoes and sit on the floor. "I was umm at Treys house he invited me for a chill session" I say slurring my words. "So when you and dat nigga became friends ? Keep fucking around with that nigga you can go back to his crib" he says picking me up.

Waking the next morning I feel horrible my head is pounding. "Hea" Anfernee says handing me some pills and water. "Thank you" I say handing him the cup. I remove the cover and notice my clothes are changes. "You bathed me Anfernee?" I ask walking up to him. "Yeah wasn't going to let ya sit hea smelling like alcohol and lay in bed without being clean" he says with major attitude. "I'm sorry babe" I say sitting next to him. "Sure whatever Nae I made breakfast it's on da stove" he says.

The whole day he been giving me attitude but I know it cause he's jealous he has a right to be and I should have told him exactly where I was going. Hopefully he'll get over it later his week.