18

"You fucked her.... Anfernee are you forgetting what you told me the last time you did something like this... You told me that was the last time ever!!! And now you fuck around with this bitch like I'm suppose to be cool with it!"I ask with tears running down my face. "I ain't mean to hurt you baby". "No don't baby me Anfernee.... I'm done I just can't at this point I love you so much but you're hurting me, I fucked up kissing Trey before I'm sorry that shit affected me after and during those couple weeks we didn't talk I felt sick".

"I'm sorry Janae Randall" he says looking into my eyes. "Nope here take this and my last name isn't Randall" I say taking the ring off my finger and handing it to him.  "Nah I can't take it Nae " he says trying to hand it back to me. I walk away and go to the room. I start packing a bag I need to get away from all this.

"Where you going?" He ask , I can hear his voice getting shaky. "Trey's maybe he can treat me how I'm really suppose to be treated" I reply trying to hurt him. "Damn that's how you feel you still going to mess around with that nigga" he says. I continue packing ignoring everything he's saying.

"Bye" I say rolling my suit case behind me. "Janae I'm sorry baby please don't leave!" He says kneeling next to me. I want to forgive him and move on but this shit is ridiculous. I open the door leave him kneeling there.

"What's up?" Trey ask . "Life" I say sitting on the couch. "Come on get changed how about we go somewhere I want you to meet someone" he says. "Who?". "You'll see" he replies. I go upstairs and get change real quick.

"Ready?". "Yup" I say following him. We get in his car and speed off. Our song My Hood Girl comes on I turn it up all the way. Trey starts singing along causing me to laugh. "What you laughing for?". "Cause I can I say playfully rolling my eyes. "Where we going?" I turn the music down. "Be patient ma we about be there".

"I think about us sometimes" I say out loud. "I think about us all the time". I look over at him. "What if we did try?". "I'd show you how a real dude treat his girl" he says licking lips. I laugh "Yo ass can't be serious". "I had to point that out though .... We here come on ma" he says opening the door.

He hold my hand walking up to the door. The door swings open before he could even knock these girls just smiling mad hard. "Trey!" One of them jumps on him almost knocking my ass down. He chuckles "Whats up Jasmine". "Where your crazy ass been!?" She looks over at me and smiles. "Well hello! Omg aren't you Janae Brown?" She exclaims !

"I am" I say flashing a smile. "Girl let them in" this older women says. "Hey mama" Trey says hugging her. "Hi son, who's this beautiful young lady" She ask smiling at me. His mom is pretty petite older women. "Hi I'm Janae" I putting out my hand to shake hers. "No baby we hug around here and the names Martha" she pulls me into a hug. I laugh "Okay Martha".

"So what's it like being around Janae ? Trey she's pretty !" Jasmine ask. "I'm saying the same thing I mean it's difficult especially since she got a man" he says. "What!?.. Who you dating?"she ask sitting next to me. "I was dating Anfernee Randell". "Tall ? Fine light skin , really skin brother ?" She ask. I laugh "Yeah him". "Girl his fine self I'd be with him too!". "Well me and him aren't together anymore" I say.

Trey looks at me. "We broke up earlier today" I say. "Well you deserve all the finer things and I'm here to give you that baby" he says. "Hmm sure you are". "Let's go swimming everyone I'll start some food and whatnot" Martha says. "Yay!" Milan yells out.

"I don't have anything to swim in" I say. "I got you covered baby" Trey says getting up. He comes back in with a bag. "Here you go" he says handing it to me. Looking through it, it has everything swim suit, extra clothes , lotion all type of stuff. 

"You look nice" Trey whispers in my ear. "Thanks" I say smiling. "You're body is perfect!" Jasmine says. "Girl me you're like sixteen and look at you" I say laughing. "I'm trying to get like you though" she says laughing. "Soon you will be shit you close enough".

We all go outside and Martha is setting up the grill. "Let me go help her" Trey says jogging over there. "You like my brother?" Milan ask. "I do, is that okay?" I squat down so I'm closer to her height. "It is , you're pretty" she says smiling. "Thanks lil mama". 

Trey family is a trip they are the sweetest thing. Milan smart self swear me and her brother getting married. After swimming around for a few hours we eat his mom can throw down in the kitchen.