Trey

I been in the studio all day with my crew but shit all I could think about is Janae. The way she smile, how good she smells, that ass is a bonus. Things were starting to go my way till she got weak and crawled back to the nigga. Her ending up in the hospital is my fault. Shit is hurting me badly and that fuck nigga think this shit only hurts him.

"Dang what I gotta do to get her?" I ask my nigga Bone. "Why you so in love with little mama? You smash?" He ask laughing. "Nah my intention ain't even about smashing though i just feel this connection between us". "Don't she got a man?". "Man fuck him , I mean if they relationship was all good she wouldn't be kissing me back" I say laughing. "You wrong nigga"he says laughing.

I just shrug my shoulders could care less about that nigga. The plan is come in take his girl and make her mind.

From the first day I saw her I knew I needed to make her mines. When Anfernee hit me up talking about that song I knew it was my chance. "How the fuck did you let him slip?" I ask her. "It isn't my fault Anfernee is a grown ass man and if he don't want to do something all I can do is try to persuade him".

I run my hands down my face. "One fucking thing I ask you to do! And you mess it up" I yell at her. "I'm sorry Trey , look I'll work harder to get him back" she says sitting on my lap. "Good you better". "Can I ask you a question?" She ask. "Go head".

"Why you want her so bad?". "I don't know just something about her it's like I gotta have it.. Next time you need to keep Anfernee with you all you had to do was sit you ass in the studio she would have never had a drink with him none of this shit". "Get up I need to get some fresh air" I say pushing her off my lap.

"Fuck" I say to myself. Feel like me and her belong together. Anfernee doesn't deserve her , he hurt her numerous of times. I mean I probably shouldn't have introduce her to drugs and shit but I honestly love her Janae and she will be mines.