Traveling

"Baby this is crazy" I say leaning my chair back. We're going to Atlanta, Georgia I'll be performing my single Just For You among a couple other artist. "You deserve it baby been working hard to get where you are"Anfernee replies.

"You're so right! But I couldn't do it without your help" I say smiling. "I love you shorty". "I love you too baby". I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. This is going to be a long ass flight. These couple weeks beside working and shit me and Anfernee have actual been working on us. Took him a while to actual get back being comfortable around me but were somewhat back to normal.

This week should be interesting we have to deal with Trey being at this other show I'm doing. And to add a cherry on top we'll be performing our hit My Hood Girl. Knowing Trey he got something up his sleeves for the damn choreography; probably me dancing up on him.

"Baby wake up" Anfernee says tapping me. I open my eyes slowly adjusting them to the light again. "I'm hungry" I say getting up. "We'll get some food on the way to the hotel" he says grabbing my bag. "You're too sweet" I say smiling. My stomach starts growling real loud I'm almost sure other people can hear it.

I hold onto Anfernee hands as we walk to the car. "Tell your stomach shut up" Monk says laughing. "Shut up! Dang always got something to say big head ass!" I reply.

"You mad or nah?" He says laughing. "Baby get your friend before I beat his ass" I look over at Anfernee for support. He bust laughing "Yall chill... Leave my baby alone monk". I stick my tongue out at Monk. "I'll throw you out this car " he says.

"Food!" I say pointing to this cute little diner. "Mm I want some of everything I'm starving!" I state speeding walking to the door. "Calm ya hungry ass down" Anfernee says laughing.

"Welcome to Rosie's follow me" The little old lady says. "Can I get yall some drinks to start off with?".

"I'll take a sprite with no ice please" I smile. Anfernee orders the same drink as me. I start looking through the menu checking out the food. "I'm getting this" I say pointing to the steak tips and hash brown and pancakes. 

After ordering our food I go wash my hands. "Oh my gosh! Nae? " this girl yells out. I look back and smile at the young girl. "Hi honey". "Oh my gosh !? It really is you , I am a huge fan !" She says smiling real hard she start turning red.

"Thank you for the support, want to take a picture ?" I ask her. She nods her head then pull out her phone. We take a few pictures on my phone and I also get her Twitter name so I can tag her in the picture. "Have a great day beautiful!" I say walking out the bathroom.

"I love my fans" I say sitting down. "I'm sure they love you too, we should get our food to go this place about to be packed with your fans" Monk says.

We grab our food after paying the lady and tipping her we head out. I pick out my plate and start eating. "Couldn't wait till we got to the hotel room?" Anfernee ask. "Nope!" I say bitting into my steak. Food is so good I'll have to come back here during my week stay in Atl.

Arriving to the hotel room I kick my heels off and head straight for the shower. "Sleepy?" Anfernee ask. "Yes I am and after that good food I'm ready to lay on that soft bed". He laughs. "Baby be on your best behavior when I perform with Trey tomorrow , I need good publicity right now" I say stepping out the shower.

"I got you shorty he just need to know his place and I'll stay in mines". I put on something to wear , then go brush my teeth.