Chapter 10

*Edited*

After a long day of planning for Friday's meeting, scheduling, and preparing for Tanners interview tomorrow, I was worn out. But Atticus coming to stay, it made it all better. I arrived at home at 5:30, I had to go grocery shopping, even though I didn't want too, I needed to impress Atticus a little bit, even though he was already my boyfriend. So I changed into some comfy, white running shorts, a Southern Tide shirt, and some Jack Rogers. I haven't worked out since I came to New York, so I decided to walk to Lowe's Food.

Now I'm going to be honest, I don't like cooking. It's not that I can't cook, I just hate doing it. But I'm going to try and make an effort tonight. I really didn't know what I wanted to make, so I spent a good few minutes sitting on a bench outside of the grocery store, on my phone looking for recipes. I finally found something simple, a pizza calzone. I walked in, grabbed cart, and began to shop. I needed pizza crust, so I was going to take the easy way out an get canned. It's to much work to make crust homemade, I'll do that when Beyoncé becomes president. I decided to call Atticus what his favorite type of pizza is. "Hello, this is Atticus Holdon, who is this speaking." He answers so formally, and with a sexy deep voice. "Hey, what's you're favorite pizza toppings?" "Uh let's see, I like ham, pepperoni, chicken, mushrooms, and pineapples." "Okay, be to my house by 8." I told him a simple goodbye, and hung up.

It was all ready 6:00, I needed to hurry up. I decided to do personal pizzas, so I grabbed all his toppings, with cheese and some pizza sauce. I love chicken Alfredo pizza, so I grabbed shredded chicken, chives, and Alfredo sauce. I love banana peppers, so I grabbed those too. I paid for everything, and went back home. Once there I began to cook dinner.

---

It's was 8:45 when Atticus arrived. A knock on the door pulled me out of my trance of the tv. I opened the door to a slightly messy Atticus. His tie was undone, his hair was mess, and his clothes were wrinkled. I was slightly angered that he was here late, but he must have a good excuse. For the small time I knew him, I knew he was a dependable person. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, my car broke down, so I had to call a tow, to take it to my car shop, and hail a cab. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but it took a hour for the tow to get there. Good thing I have more than one car, I'm having it delivered tonight at your apartment so don't be alarmed if there's a strange car in front of your apartment." He told me with a sorry look on his face. My anger soon dissolved because he had an legitimate excuse. I hugged him, and told him was okay. "How about you go change into your Pjs, and we can have dinner on the couch while we watch a movie." He nodded, and kissed me on the forehead before he went off to change.

I had kept the pizza calzones in the oven to keep them warm, so I took them out, and put them on some plates "What do you want to drink?" I yelled. "Uh, do you got any beer?" I checked the fridge, and didn't see any, the only alcohol we had was some vodka, wine, and whiskey. We have all that, but no beer. "No, we have vodka, wine, whiskey, tea, sprite, coke, orange juice, milk, and water!" "I'll take a coke." I took a can of Coke out, and set it next to his plate on the coffee table.

A couple minutes later, Atticus emerged from the hallway. He told me he brought three movies, Get Hard, The Longest Ride, and The Duff. We both agreed on watching The Duff tonight, and watch the other two when I came over to his place this weekend. We talked while we ate, then after we were done we started watching the movie. I laid in between his legs while his arms wrapped around me on the couch.

---The Next Morning---

I had got up before Atticus so I could make us breakfast. I was too lazy to actually make anything from scratch, like I ever make anything from scratch anyways. I heated up the true MVP of food, Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles. I cooked some bacon, and I even cut up some fruit. Wow I was productive! I went into my bedroom, where I saw a innocent sleeping Atticus, who was shirtless, and had messy hair.

"Good Morning Sleepyhead," I said while shaking him "it's time to get up, I made breakfast, it's sitting on the island for you."He groaned, and told me good morning in his sexy morning voice. I gave him a kiss on his cheek, and told him I was going to go ahead and get ready.

I grabbed my phone from my side table, and walked into my bathroom. I loved taking showers while listening to music, so I put on Shaggy's latest single, I Need Your Love.

I didn't have to wash my hair which was a plus. I did all the necessities, and went to pick out what to wear. I walked into my closet, and the closed the door. I put on a pink lace bra, and panties, and picked out some boyfriend ripped jeans, a loose white tee, a leather jacket, and some black pumps. After I was finished dressing, and put on my MK watch, a necklace, and some earrings, I then did my regular makeup routine.

I walked out of my room, to see Atticus dressed in a fitted, navy Armani suit. I didn't eat any waffles, because I hadn't been to the gym since coming to New York, so I was going to find one this weekend. I grabbed my blush, pink Chanel clutch, and some fruit salad.

"You look beautiful, you want me to drop you off?" He asked me with a gorgeous smile. "Uh sure, but since we're a little early, can we stop at McDonalds because I really want a frozen Strawberry Lemonade." He nodded, and we walked outside to his Audi.

Atticus dropped me off, right after I got my drink, and told him that I may have to leave early from lunch He asked me why, and I told him I would tell him at lunch. He kissed me on the cheek, and I got out.

Zaya was waiting in my office to tell me my schedule for the day. "Okay, you don't have anything until you have to go down to the photograph at 11, and see what designers they're photographing this month, and who so you can write an article on them. At 12 you have your usual lunch, and then at 2:45, you have you're interview." I told Zaya thank you, and began my work

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hi again, the picture at the beginning is how I picture Reed to look, and the Weeknd song is the song I was listening to while I was writing, and plus I like this so song. So I hope you enjoyed!

~RW