Chapter 20

New York.

New York had become my new home, and oh had I missed it so when we went to Alabama. The plane ride here consisted of me sleeping, and Atticus trying to catch up on some work. Once we had landed, and got back to his apartment, because I didn't want to wake Carrie up, we took our shoes off, and fell into bed.

We woke around two in the afternoon, only to have a hour to get ready, before we had to leave to go to his parents. Atticus had got up before me, and got ready. Looking perfect in his, khakis, and white shirt. He had on a red tie, that would match my dress, and some dark brown oxfords on.

He woke me up, and told me it was my turn to get dressed. I did the normal routine of showering, and brushing my teeth. Since it was a holiday, I decided to curl my hair. Once I was finished I was finished I pulled my new Tory Burch dress from the shopping bag. Since I knew I was going to be visiting Atticus parents I decided to do some shopping, and find a nice dress. It was a deep red color, and was laced. It reached right above my knee, which I though was a nice length to have dinner with his parents.

I slipped on Casadei nude pumps, and a Paul Smith Cream Moon Twead coat. Walking downstairs, Atticus was sitting on the couch, with his feet on the ottoman, watching the rerun of a football game. Grabbing my nude purse, I walked over and cut the tv off. He got up, and grabbed my hand.

We walked out the door, and got into the car. His parents house was only 15 minutes out of the city, but it took a little longer because of the traffic.

Arriving, we pulled up to the gate of a beautiful White House. It was the hugest mansion I had ever seen with a white outside, and a huge, neatly cut lawn. He parked his Audi in the driveway, and helped me out. Walking to the dark red door, with a wreath on it. Knocking on the door, it soon swung open. Amy, and Tiber ushered us in, and took our coats.

"Hello, how was your trip down to Alabama?" "It was great, we both had family bonding time!" "That sounds lovely, if you two don't mind, I invited the d'Houdetot's." Any informed us, nodding that was fine, even though I had no idea who they were. We settled down into the kitchen until the arrived, so we could eat.

~~

They arrived about 15 minutes later. The Holdon's greeted and invited them in. First, a middle aged couple, much like the Holdon's walked in. Next came a teenage girl and boy, who were on their phone too much. Lastly came a woman, who looked as if she was in her early 20's. She had short blonde hair, a skinny figure, and long, slender legs. To say she was gorgeous, wasn't even the truth. She looked like a goddess. But when she opened her mouth, it all went down hill.

"A, how are you? Oh my how I haven't seen you since the club a couple months ago. Where have you been? I've been needing some fun lately!"

Atticus look so uncomfortable, at her attempt to be sexy. She ran up to him, in her 8 inch heels, and gave him a hug. She tried positioning his hands to where they were touching her ass, but he more common sense than that, so he didn't even hug her back.

She finally released him, and he stepped back to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Hey Bianca, good to see you too. Let me introduce you to my gorgeous girlfriend, Margaret Sage!"

You could see the wheels turn in her head, trying to process what she just heard. Finally she realized he said girlfriend, and she began to glare at me. Coming up next to him, and gripping onto his arm, she began to fake cry.

"But A, I thought I was your girlfriend. Me and you were suppose to live happily ever after with each. Remember that night, a couple months ago, you confessed your love for me!"

Woah what, he confessed his love for her. How long ago was this? He looked down at me, with bewilderment in his eyes. "Margaret, darling, I've never ever confessed my love to her, and the last time I saw her was at a New Years party, which was way before I have even met you in April."

I nodded, then we all sat down for dinner. Of course, Bianca had to sit to the left of Atticus, while I was to his right. We had a huge turkey, with delicious side dishes. The parents talked about random things, while Atticus and I mainly talked amongst the two of us. Bianca tried to sneak into our conversation, but we politely pushed her back out.

Dinner was soon over, and we were about to leave. Saying goodbye to Amy and Tiber, and telling the d'Houdetot's it was lovely to meet them. Bianca rubbed herself all over Atticus, but he was ready to get her off. Exiting the house, I got into the car, and kicked my heels off.

"Oh my God Atticus, I never thought a girl could be so infatuated with you. She was practically undressing you with your eyes!" He chuckled and took my hand to kiss it.

"Her eyes may have been on me. But my eyes are on you the entire time. To make up for her, how bout' when we get back home, I'll give you a foot massage, and a movie night?"

Nodding excitedly, I told him to drive faster.

~~

Reaching the apartment, I was glad to take off this dress. I stripped of it, and put a plain white t-shirt on. Sitting on the couch, I put Sixteen Candles into the did player. Atticus finally came into the living room, and sat down next to me. He lifted my feet onto his lap, and being massaging them. God the feeling was euphoric.

Then out of nowhere, he asked,

"Why don't you move in with me?"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

So hey lovelies!

I've finally updated, and he popped the question. I feel like I've wrote about them moving in together, but she wanted to wait. I was to lazy to actually read my chapters to see if that was true, but I'll figure it out when I edit the story.

The part of Bianca d'Houdetot goes to the beautiful Taylor Swift. Now I would like to clarify and say I am not making or harassing Taylor Swift. I just felt like she looked the most like Bianca as how I imagined her. I absolutely love Taylor, and have even been to one of her many concerts.

Anyways, please comment, vote, and follow!

~RW