Chapter 24

He stood there completely shock for a couple more seconds, until he finally processed what I said. "You're pregnant?" I nodded my head, I really wasn't sure if I was suppose to smile, or be sad.

Until Atticus raced over to me, and brought me into his arms. "You're having my baby, oh my we're having a baby!" He was so excited, and that made me even more excited. "How far along are you? What are we having?"

"Atticus, darling, I know this is an exciting time, but calm down just a little bit. I'm only one month along, and yo usually don't I find out the sex until you're about four months."

He nodded, and finally calmed down a little bit. We settled back onto the couch, and watched a couple movies the rest of the night.

~~

3 Months Later...

I was now four months pregnant, and let me tell you. Pregnancy isn't all it's cracked out to be. I really hadn't put that much weight on, but I have grown a small bump. I've been more tired lately, my feet have began to swell, and my mood swings are out of this world.

Atticus has been really supportive of me, and gets me everything I need. Today, we're going to out the sex of our child. I've also been rather lazy lately, and haven't been dressing up as much as I used to do. I still work out everyday, since I had done that before the pregnancy, and my body was used to it.

I slipped in some black leggings, with a white, collared shirt, a black cardigan, and some black heels. At our first check-up, we had found out our baby was due on August 12, 2016. It was now March, and I had 5 more months to go.

Walking downstairs, Atticus had already been ready, but me being my lazy self didn't roll out of bed until 15 minutes after he woke me up. He say on the couch, watching a football game. Going behind him, I kissed him on the cheek, and asked if he was ready to go.

Nodding, he turned the tv off, and grabbed the car keys. We jumped into the Audi, and we were off. "After the doctors appointment, I have a little surprise for you." I nodded my head, and waited patiently I'll we got to the doctors office.

~~

We arrived there shortly, got checked in, and were already in a room waiting for Dr. Matthews. She walked in, as her usual, peppy self. "Good morning, how have the past two months been?"

"They've been good, I've been getting more tired, more mood swings, and more cravings. Basically more of everything." She laughed and told me that was normal. Cracking open the gel, she spread it along my stomach, and we looked at the monitor.

Hearing the heartbeat, was always the best part. She wiggled it around a little bit till she got to the right spot. Suddenly, she looked puzzled and she rapidly began pressing the camera around my stomach. I looked at Atticus, and he looked as confused as I did.

"Uhh, is everything okay?" She looked at me, with a shocked looked. "Well, Mrs. Sage, and Mr. Hold on, but it seems as if we made mistake, your not having just one baby, but two babies."

We were shocked, but then we got over the shocking news, and were ecstatic. "Would you like to know the sexes?"

Nodding fast, she laughed and moved around my belly once more. "Baby A, is a healthy baby boy, and it seems as if Baby B, is also a healthy baby boy."

Wiping the gel off of my stomach, she gave us some sonogram pictures, and we were in our way. Walking out to the car, we stepped in, and looked at each other. Grinning from ear to ear, we were both excited. "Twins, Margaret! We're having twins!" "I know, I'm beyond ecstatic! It may be a little more work, but we can handle it."

"Ok now that we have that exciting surprise, I want to show you the other exciting surprise. First, I'm going to need you to put this blindfold on, and no peeking." Slipping it over my head I could hardly see anything, but I felt that Atticus had begun driving.

~~

After a few minutes, I heard Atticus cut the car off, and get out. He came over to my side, and opened the door. Grabbing my hand, he guided me somewhere, after a few steps, he took his hands off of me, and told me to remove the blind fold.

I slid it off my head, and was in complete awe. A huge white mansion sat in front of me, it had a wrap around porch, which was covered, and a gate that enclosed the lawn.

I looked back at Atticus and saw he was smiling. "Atticus, what is this?" "It's our new house darling."

I screamed and ran over to him, giving him a huge hug and showering his face with kisses. "Oh my God Atticus, this is our new house. I've never owned a house before! Can we go in?" He nodded, so I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the front door. Opening the huge double doors, I can to a double black staircase, and if you walked up, you could look down and see everything because it was opened on the other side too.

I walked into the doorway that led to the kitchen, which had all white cabinets, with black he site counter tops, and a huge dinning room to the right of the kitchen. We had both a formal living room and a causal living room, and also a basement. Atticus told me that this house came with 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a pool, a huge yard, 5 car garage, tennis/basketball court, and a guest house.

I made my way upstairs to see the bedrooms. He led me too the master bedroom which was humongous. It had a little living area, with two chairs, and a little coffee table. The closet, which was the most important part of the house, was absolutely huge. Thankfully the master bedroom had two huge closets so one for me and one for Atticus because he had almost as much clothes as I did. We also had an ensuite which was beautiful, like the rest of the house. I was in complete heaven.

~~

It was eleven at night, when I came down off of my high. I finally grew tired, and Atticus was also ready to go to bed. He told me that the movers would be at the apartment tomorrow so we could move into the house this week.

We decided to spend the night in the new house, so we settled into bed and just stared at the ceiling. Talking about our future, and what we expected. "What names do you like for the babies?" He asked, "I really like Axel, or Ryder, I also like Boone and Monroe. What about you?" "I like the name Atticus, because you know that's my name. But I also like Finn, or Asher, or Jasper."

We sat and talked until the early morning, but we didn't care how tired we would be, or if we would even get out of bed, because everything was right at that moment.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hi lovelies!

So yes they are having twins, and they got a new house. The next chapter with be a time jump, so yeah. Hope you enjoyed!

~RW