Chapter 11

~Edited~

It was about 11:45 when I called Atticus to see what we where going to do for lunch. I called his office phone, "This is Atticus Holdon, what can I do for you?" He answered in his sexy, deep voice. "Hey, what are we doing for lunch?" "Well I had my chef cook us something up, so all you have to do is bring your sexy little bottom to my office." I laughed and told him I would be there by 12:15, and hung up.

I walked out the door, and told Zaya i would be back by 1:30. Stepping out from my building, I walked a couple blocks until I got to Holdon Inc. Walking inside, I saw Mary, the nice, old lady who ran the lobby. I waved to her, and stepped into the elevator.

Pressing the 60th floor button, I waited a minute or two for the elevator to come up to the top floor. Once I finally got up to his floor, which felt like it took forever, I walked to his office. I knocked on the door, to make sure nobody important was in his office. "Come in," I walked in and sat down in one of his offices chairs, he picked up his phone and called a man Dave, "Dave, please bring the food to my office."

Once he was off the phone, I got up, and went and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me on the cheek. "How have you been today, my dashing boyfriend?" "I've been good, how about you baby girl?" I literally felt my heart warm at that name. I didn't even reply, I just kissed him. We soon had to break apart because we heard a knock on his door. He summoned them to come in, and a tall, slim man with black rimmed glasses came in with a bag full of food. He sat it on Atticus' desk and asked if we needed anything else, we both told him no, so he went on his merry way.

Atticus had already opened the bag, when I had pulled my chair up to the front is his desk. He pulled out two steaks, some green beans, cream corn, mushroom gravy, and rolls. I wish his chef was here, because I would like to personally thank him, cause this looks like heaven.

I made my plate, and I began eating. "Mhmm, Atticus this is so good!" "Babe, I'm glad you love it, but you can't moan anymore, it's too sexy." I blushed, at that comment, I felt as if I was ready to have sex with Atticus, to be honest. "Hey , can I come stay at your place this weekend, Carrie's back so?" "Of course, but I'll be home a little late, so I'll just have my assistant make you a key, and you can just let your self in."

I nodded and continued to eat, "guess who I have to interview today." "Uh Oprah, no, no what about Zac Efron?" I laughed because he was just randomly throwing names out, "no, but I wish I was, I'm interviewing Tanner Smith, you met him at the gala a few days ago."

"You mean your ex boyfriend, Tanner Smith?" "Uh yeah that one, but I promise you've got nothing to worry about, let's just say he's done some things in the past, that would make me never take him back, ever again."

"Good, because you're my girl, M-Y G-I-R-L!"
"I get it dude you don't have to spell it out for me!" We talked and ate the rest of our lunch. By 1:20 we were done, I threw our trash away, gave him a kiss, and walked out the door.

Walking down the street, I saw a cute little doughnut store called Kathy's. Walking in, I saw that the worker on hand just put out some fresh, sprinkled doughnuts. I ordered a hot chocolate, and a sprinkled doughnut. Even though it was August, it's never to hot to drink hot chocolate.

I paid, and walked back to the office. It was 1:35, so I sat down and rechecked my questions for the interview. 2:45 soon rolled around, I told Zaya goodbye, because I wouldn't be returning after the interview. Taking a cab to Anderson Inc., I walked up to the lobby desk, and asked which floor Tanner was on. "He's on floor 46 mam', when you get up there just tell them your name, and you should get right through."

Saying a polite thank you, I walked to the elevator, with my luck the elevator was packed to the damn capacity. After about 15 minutes, I finally made it up to his floor. An old woman sat at a desk, with a plaque in front of her computer saying receptionist. "Hello, I have an appointment with Tanner Smith, I'm from Vogue." "Ah yes, go on back, he should be getting out of a meeting right now. Go down the hall, take a right, and you'll see his assistants desk, just tell him your name."

Thanking her, I took the directions she told me, and ended up at a desk, with a red headed man, with gorgeous blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Ms. Margaret Sage, you must be Mr. Zannini. I talked to you when you scheduled this interview."

"Ms. Sage, yes I remember, well Mr. Smith is about to get out of a meeting, you may go ahead in, and he should be here in about 5 minutes."

Walking into his office, I see a lavishly decorated room, but it is not better than Atticus'. I sat one of the chairs in front of his desk. Taking my MacBook out of my briefcase, I woke it up, and sat it on the side table. Opening up a word document, and then another that had my questions, I began to get ready.

~~~~

I have been sitting here for about an hour and a half, where could that damn man be. I began to put up my computer, when I heard the door open.

"Hello Darling, I've been waiting to see you."

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
At the beginning is how I picture Tanner Smith

Hi everybody! Finally here's an update, I'm so sorry it took longer than usually to write, but I'm not going to lie. I haven't really been in a writing mood.

Anyways, I want to have some feedback, so if anybody could tell me how I could either make my story better, or how they like it. I would really enjoy it.

~RW