Chapter 22

After Carrie told me she was ok and supported me moving in with Atticus, nothing could swipe the smile off of my face. I decided to cook a special meal for Atticus, and I in celebration of the great news.

Going to the grocery store, I was in the mood for Chicken Alfredo. I picked up some already cooked frozen chicken, along with frozen broccoli, noodles and Alfredo sauce. Paying, I drove back to the apartment. Getting back home, I went to unlock the door, but it was already unlocked.

That was unusual, because I knew I locked it before leaving. Heels were scattered by the door, and with a trench coat. I stepped into the kitchen and sat the groceries on the counter. I walked to Atticus' office, and I saw a slutty-looking Bianca laying on top of my boyfriend, trying to shove her tongue down his throat.

Gasping, I saw Atticus finally see me, and he tried pushing her off even more than he was before. "Bianca what are you doing here and why are you trying to kiss my boyfriend!" I was outraged at her attempt to try and steal Atticus away from me.

She jumped off of him and tried making herself look like the victim. "Oh Margaret, I didn't know you would here! Atticus called me over, seems like you're not getting the job done right."

Laughing I walked over to her, and grabbed her by the front of her trampy little dress. "Now you listen good, you bitch. I can tell Atticus didn't call you here, he was trying to push you away, second he loves me so he wouldn't do that. Lastly, you better grab all your things and leave our apartment, or so help me God, I will drag you so hard. You would make Meek Mill's comeback song look good.

She gasped and ran faster than Usain Bolt at the olympics. Following behind her, I closed the front door and locked so she couldn't come back. I walked into the kitchen once more and began to cook, still aiming for a nice, romantic dinner.

Atticus followed behind me a couple minutes later. Stepping behind he wrapped his arms around my waist, and kisser up and down my neck. I turned around and kissed hi with as much passion as I could. "Thank God you walked in at the perfect time, if you didn't that would've looked absolutely horrible."

"Woah, uh uh uh. It still looked horrible, why would you let Bianca in!" "I didn't know it was Bianca, I don't usually look to see who it is, I just assumed it was you, and you forgot your keys or something."

Nodding I turned back around to finish cooking dinner. I slaved for a couple more minutes, and hen set the two finished plates in the dining room table, along with cup of brandy for Atticus, and a glass of champagne for me.

We settled down for dinner, and just talked about random things. Once we were finished, he cleaned up, and we took it to the living room. Before we could have a movie night, I made sure Atticus was sitting on the couch before I told him the big news.

"So I found something out today, and I couldn't wait to tell you, but then all that stuff happened with Bianca and that just delayed it but, it's time. I'm.."

Before I could finish, he yelled out pregnant with a dazzled looked on his face. "Yes you're pregnant, I'm going to be a daddy, I'm going to be a daddy!" He sang as he jumped around the living room.

"Atticus, no darling. I was going to say I'm going to move in with you!" He stopped and looked a little sad, until he processed the words I said. "You're going to move in with me, and we can begin our life together, then you'll get pregnant and we'll have little Atticus' and Margaret's running around our country mansion!"

Just looking at his excitement was enough to make me excited. He finally settled down and we decided to watch a movie. During the middle of The Notebook, which was my choice, but Atticus secret loves the movie because he's a romantic lover at heart.

Things began to get heated, Atticus kissed up my neck, and reached my lips. But being the little teasing ass he his, he hovered his lips right above mine where they weren't touching, but you could also feel them on your own.

He pulled my thin shirt over my head, while I did the same with his. Kissing my shoulders, he undid the strap of my bra. He began to massage my boobs, and kiss them. I've never felt anything better than that in my whole entire life.

He kissed down my stomach, slowly and painfully he undid the draw string on my sweatpants. He kissed right of the waistband of my underwear, but decided he wasn't going to release me yet.

To return the favor, I slid his jeans off his legs, and flipped us over. I kissed down his torso to the top of his waistband. I could see how hard he was through the thin material. Massaging him through the fabric, he began moaning and groaning.

I finally decided to give him some relief, so I pulled his underwear down, which his manhood sprang free. Licking the top slowly, I looked him straight in the eyes the whole I sucked him, taking him more, I could here the swears coming from his mouth.

Unfortunately I couldn't take all him in, so I moved my hands up and down the rest of his shaft, along with his balls.

Before he could cum, he pulled me up and flipped us over to where he was on top. Ripping my panties off, he just pounder into me without any warning. I had never felt pleasure this good, and I never wanted it to stop. Twisted his hair and ran my fingers down his back.

Coming to our releases, he came inside of me, and rode out his high. Once we both came down, he rolled off of me and onto the other side of the couch. Grabbing a blanket from the back of the couch, he covered us both, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Both falling asleep, we would awake with the best feeling and a little surprise...

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hello Lovelies!

Hopefully I am back on writing schedule, so you will be getting a regular update every week. I may be uploading three times this week, because I have a few days off so yeah.

What did y'all think about that sex scene? It was really awkward, I just want to know if that was sorta okay for my first time writing one of those scenes. So if you give me some feedback, that would be great.

~RW💖