Epilogue

~Edited~

Margaret's POV

15 years later, and we're all still going strong. After Ryder and Axel were born we got married a year later, on December 11. Two years after we got married, and the boys had just turned three, I found out that I was pregnant again.

I wasn't sure if Atticus had wanted another kid, even if didn't, he was going to get another. I told him, and he was ecstatic. The boys were also happy to have a new edition to the family. We went to the doctor, and found out that I was expecting a girl. I was so happy I was having a girl, you could already tell that the boys and Atticus would be very protective of her.

Audrey Blair Holdon was born on March 31st, 2019. Finally I had a child that looked like me, blonde hair, with ocean blue eyes. You could tell that she was a daddies girl the first time he held her though.

The day she was born, me and Atticus decided we didn't want anymore kids. So I got that surgery, that didn't allow me to have kids. And from then, we enjoyed our life with our three munchkins.

Fast forward, 12 years, and the only things that have changed are the kids. The twins are now 15, while Audrey is only 12. Atticus' and I's relationship is still going strong.He still makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, and showers me with love. Of course like any other couple, we have our fights, but we always make up.

The boys have grown, and when I mean grown, I mean they have gotten so tall that I look like a dwarf next to them. They got their daddies height, because their both towering at 6'2. Ryder is more of the bad boy, between the boys.

He loves staying out, going to parties, and fast vehicles. He wants his first car to be a motorcycle. We told him we would see, but we'll probably get him one. Now Axel, he enjoys all of those things also, but he likes to stay home once in a while and just read, or relax.

Nonetheless, they both love their little sister to death. Audrey loves clothes like I do, but she's more into design, than I was. She also loves to act, so we're going to have our hands full when she gets a little older.

Now as for the rest of my family, things were also going well. Dixon finally settled down with Carrie. Yes, my best friend Carrie. She went back down to Alabama for Christmas one year, and they just hit it off. They officially got married when the twins were four, and are now living happily in Alabama, with two dogs.

Carrie found out right after they got married, that she wasn't able to have kids. Both were equally upset,  but got through it together. They thought about adopting, but decided their nieces and nephews were good enough for them. Dixon still owns our family shops, but he expanded all over Alabama. Also Carrie is now one of the highest paying interior designers in the United States.

As for AJ and Mark, they got married, and had a daughter. But after their 2nd anniversary, AJ found mark in bed with a busty blonde. Subsequent to divorcing him, she met a doctor named Anthony. 5 years after dating, he finally popped the question. Getting married, they only had one child together, a little boy named Max. They now live in Georgia, as a happy family.

After everything we had been through, my family flourished into something great and beautiful. Even though I had a few mistakes along the way, I wouldn't have changed them for anything. For now, everything is perfect, and that's all that matters.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Wow I can't believe I finished this story! I'm going to start editing this story, and I'll also be writing another book. I'm not sure if I'll be writing a sequel, but watch out for some new content.

Vote, comment, follow

~RW