Kind of a Rant

Hi guys!

So lately I've been getting comments on my story saying things like "why am I naming brands?" Pretty much complaints about how I describe things and that I don't have to do that.

Personally, I like reading the brand names. This just helps me get a better picture in my mind and it's easier for me to read the story because I can imagined everything from the descriptions.

Now I totally understand if that is not your style, and I totally respect that. It is your opinion and you are entitled to that. I don't mean to sound rude in the next sentence but please just understand. If you do not like the way I describe things or how I write, then you don't have to read my story, and that is totally fine with me. But that is pretty much all of the rant".

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone that has contributed votes, comments, and following me. I really do appreciate. I know I said that I would be editing but I recently have gone back to school, so everything is hectic, and along with that I have sports, clubs, friends, family, etc.

Please bare with me with editing. I will get too it, I just really don't know when. It may be next week, or it may be in a month. I really don't know, I just need time.

Thanks for reading if you did!

~RW