Chapter 14

I woke up, did my usual morning routine. Slipping on a Halston Heritage Off White Chiffon Maxi skirt, a nude pink chiffon ruffled crop top, strapped wedges, a Yves Saint Laurent purse/ briefcase, gold jewelry, beige sunglasses, and a nude fedora with a brown strip around it.

Walking out the door, Carrie was eating breakfast so I told I was going to get off early, so I would meet her at Victoria's Secret at 3. I hailed a taxi, and made my way to work.

Once I stepped off the floor, Zaya told me that the board meeting started at 12. Nodding my head I stepped into my office.

I logged into my email to see that I had an email from Mr. Zannini.

Dear Ms. Sage,

I apologize on the behalf of my arrogant, ignorant, and sleazebag of a boss Mr. Smith. He gave me the answers to your questions and told me to email them to you. I hope you can considered doing business or interviews with us ever again.

Sincerely,
Adam Zannini

Adam seemed like a very nice being, he could be a potential acquaintance. I began to write the article on Tanner, since I was a nice person I would write the nicest article I could about him.

12 pm soon came, so I grabbed my Mac and the "holy grail" which is a replica of the issue for this month, and Ms. Wintours looks over and adds what she likes or gets rid of things, she pretty much critics it, and then when she's done, we redo mistakes. After that you pretty much publish, unless she changes something.

Once the elevator stopped I walked out and saw the other head people of the floors. I sat down at my acquired spot, right next to the head of photographer.

~~

I had just got of my meeting, and I was about to meet Carrie at Victoria's Secret. Telling Zaya I was leaving I walked out, and hailed a cab.

Arriving at the store, I stepped out and saw Carrie talking on the phone. Waving at her to get her attention, she pointed to the store, so I went ahead and walked in to wait for her.

After a couple minutes, she walked back in. "Sorry work called me to tell me I have an extra client tomorrow along with three screenings, so you know hectic!"

I laughed and nodded at her, knowing what she meant. "Ok first thing you need is some black lace, everybody loves black lace and if you don't, I don't even want to be friends with you!"

We picked up a two piece, and then a nude, lace, cut out corset. Carrie picked up more things for me, such as a bow baby doll, satin kimono, some more thongs, and bras. Most of the items fit, except for a few bras that I really didn't like.

Walking out where Carrie was, I thanked her for helping me. Telling her goodbye, I caught a cab to go to Atticus' apartment. He gave me his extra key a day before, I opened the door. Taking my sunglasses, and shoes off. I set my purse, and all my bags on his little love seat in the foyer.

I began making dinner, which is chicken Alfredo.
Working for about an hour, it was close to 6, which meant Atticus' would be home any minute. I set the food aside, and turned off the oven. I took my new black, lace lingerie and put it on.

I looked in his closet, and pulled out one of his suit coats. I fluffed my hair a little, and pulled some matte red lipstick on. I put my black, 6 in. pumps on that I had left here a couple nights ago.

Hearing the front door open, I heard him call out my name. I scurried out to the kitchen, making my voice as seductive as I could, I yelled his name.

~~

I heard Margaret call my name from the kitchen. Putting my briefcase where her purse was, and hanging my coat on the rack. I took my shoes off, and made my way to the kitchen.

Stepping into the doorway, I saw my gorgeous girlfriend standing in nothing but one of my suit coast, and heels. "Darling, excuse my vulgar language, but damn do you look fucking gorgeous as hell!"

I see her smile and guide me to the dining room table. I didn't know If she had anything under that coat, but I was willing to find out.

After eating dinner, the little vixen decided she was going to tease me. Pulling me into the bedroom, she began kissing me passionately. Gripping her waist, I flipped us over, making me be on top. Beginning to shed out clothes, I took of my pants and my shirt off, leaving me in just my boxers.

I stripped her of my coat, seeing a lacy black lingerie. I've seen plenty of lingerie, but she was the best out of all the woman I've been with.

She looked at me nervously, seeing if I liked it. I kissed her with so much passion, I think the next person that walked by my apartment could feel the passion.

I began to take her clothes off, and we then began a night full of passion, love, and trust.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

So hi guys, so I haven't really posted any at all because I've been getting ready for back to school. And I'm sorry I can't write a sex scene, but maybe in the near future!

Comment, vote, and follow

~RW