Chapter 15

Waking up next to the person you love is one of the best things in the world, next to hot chocolate, and shopping.

Looking my right I saw Atticus sleeping soundly hair all messy, and soft snores rang through the room. During the night, he must've hooked his arm around my waist. Pushing it off, I got on top of Atticus and straddled him.

Pressing soft kisses all around his face, I saw he began to wake up. Grabbing my arms he brought me closer to further the kiss. Pulling apart, Atticus looked in my eyes, "well good morning my darling, I had a wonderful night and morning!"

Blushing, I rolled off of him, Taking the sheet with me, I walked into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. I took a quick shower, and got out.

I didn't really feel like going out today so I left my hair wet, and put on some of my Victoria's Secret black yoga pants. Slipping on a big white t-shirt that I stole from Atticus.

I walked into the kitchen to see a shirtless Atticus making breakfast. I hugged hi from behind and kissed his kiss. Finishing what he was doing he spun around till he was holding me from behind.

"What are you making, because it smells absolutely delicious, and I'm starving!" I told him, I almost drooled from where it smelt so good. "I made hash browns, grits, eggs, country ham, bacon, and pancakes!"

I was beyond amazed because I could hardly cook, but I could make a few dishes. I made my plate which had a little bit of everything and sat on the couch.

Surfing the channels, I finally found friends on TBS. Setting the remote down, I put my plate in my lap, and began to eat. Atticus came over and sat beside me. "What is this show?" I almost passed out, he didn't know what friends was, the holy grail of all TV shows!

I couldn't even look at him, I sat my plate back on the coffee table, put his plate on the coffee, and we were both just staring at each other. After a couple minutes, I hit him straight in the chest.o must've caught him by surprise because he was winded from the hit.

I then took my plate back on my lap, and began to eat again. He was bewildered from that little stunt I just pulled. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, and then closed it like he was rethinking the question. I looked at him, and he was still confused. Deciding to make the first move, I began to say something. When someone finally decided he as going to talk.

"Uh I love you too death, but um what was that?"

I smiled and just kissed his cheek, even when I was mean to him, he was still sweet as could be. "You didn't know what friends was, do you not have a life?"  He chuckled, thinking I was joking, but when he saw I had my "serious" face on, he knew I was dead serious.

" I'm going to be honest with you. I've never really celebrated life until I met you, before I pretty much just worked, party, and fucked girls."

Wow blunt. "Well mister fuck and dump, I'm going to teach you all about friends!"

~~

We finished our food after about an hour, and just hung out on the couch. I really wanted to do something fun today. Pulling up my handsome boyfriend up from the couch, I took our plates to the dishwasher, and decided I was going to get ready.

Atticus questioned me but all I said was get ready. Not arguing against me, he went and got ready. I pulled on some light wash boyfriends jeans, a thin cream sweater, and my cream Christian Louboutin pumps. I did natural looking makeup, and put on a hot pink Versace statement necklace.

I walked out of Atticus' bedroom to see Atticus sitting on the couch. He was dressed in a Vineyards Vines long sleeve shirt, it was the original design, dark straight jeans, and some Sperry loafers.

I grabbed my Kate Spade purse, putting everything I need in my bag we walked out. I took the keys from Atticus, wanting the place we were going to be a surprise.

Driving for 20 minutes, we pulled up to a report pace called Defy Gravity. I pulled a NIKE gym bag out of the trunk, walking through the cars, I attached my hand to Atticus', and pulled the front door open.

At the front desk, their was this teenage boy with ginger hair, and hazel eyes. "Hi, I have reserved my boyfriend and I spots for the whole day here. My names Margaret Sage."  He scrolled through the computer, and finally found my name. "Ah yes, Mrs. Sage, I all need now is a way of payment, an I.D., and a signature please."

Handing him my credit card, and I.D., I turned and looked at Atticus. He was looking around everywhere, he looked liked a kid when they found money under their pillow from the Tooth Fairy. Turning back to the young boy, he finished my payment, and gave me the receipt.

"Changing rooms are down the hall and to the left." Thanking the boy, I grabbed Atticus' hand pulled him too the rooms. "Ok so I brought some random gym clothes for us." I told him while pulling out black and white NIKE shorts, and a gray shirt for him, while I pulled out a similar outfit, but pink and blue NIKE shorts.

We changed, put our clothes in the gym bag, and locked it in a personal locker in the changing rooms. "So what is this place, I dint know, but it looks amazing!" Atticus told me while grinning hard. I laughed and explained to him that is was an indoor gym, that as made of trampolines and obstacle courses.

I had been to one in North Carolina and loved it, there wasn't one close to Rightville, so when I found one in New York I was beyond excited.

I grabbed Atticus' hand and pulled him onto a trampoline. It took him a couple seconds to get used to the trampoline, but after that he had the spirit of a child.

I must say it was a delight to see him so happy. I jumped onto the long, and narrow trampoline beside Atticus'.

I did a few front flips, and then a back flips. Atticus was like a champ, he did front flips, back flips, wash machines, and more. "Hey let's go try an obstacle course!" He nodded excitedly, and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the closest one he could find. It consisted of a balance beam, swing rope, rock wall, monkey bars, and a 18 ft wall that you had to jump up and grab the edge, and try to climb on top.

There was a foam square put at the bottoms so if you fall, you won't get hurt, or break anything. Atticus let me go first, and I let go and the monkey bars. Atticus made it all the way through, uh showoff.

We spent the rest of the day there, and left around 3 in the afternoon. I could tell we would visit this place again in the future.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hi guys! So I tried I make it a little longer because I've been really shitty at uploading! Oops! I'm so sorry, but I really hope you are enjoying the story so far, I plan on putting a little drama into the next chapter so watch out for that!

Also I know I named the trampoline place Defy Gravity, that's because that's what it's called where I'm from. I know there are bunch of places like this, but I was too lazy to actually find one in New York, so yeah!

Remember comment, and vote!

~RW💖