Chapter 21

"Why don't you move in with me?"

It wasn't a question that I expected, but the asking of it made since. I spent more time over at his apartment than I did my own apartment. The only thing that was stopping me was, Carrie. I really didn't mm want to move in with him, but I felt as if she would be disappointed.

"I would love to move in with you, but let me talk to Carrie tomorrow and then I'll get back to you." Nodding, he layer back on his pillow, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

~~

Waking up to the man you love, and seeing how amazing he looks in the morning, with messy hair, and a mouth wide open, is one of the best feelings ever.

I moved out of the bed, and went into the kitchen. Taking some pre-made pancake mix out of the pantry, I mixed all the ingredients together, and got a pan out. Spraying it with some a PAM, so the pancake wouldn't stick to the pan, and poured a little of the batter. I made the best circle I could, and waited for the bubbles to go away, before I flipped it over. After about two pancakes in, I felt arms wrap around my waist, and warm lips kiss my neck.

Sitting the bowl of batter on the counter, I turned around, and wrapped my arms around his waist. My face was laying on his chest, and I breathed in his scent. He smelt like his Burberry Cologne, Brit Splash. I came to acknowledge this scent as safety and love.

Pulling back, I gave him a kiss, and turned back around to finish making breakfast. I successfully made 10 pancakes with only 2 flops. I put 2 on a plate for me, and 3 on a plate for Atticus. I drowned mine in syrup, and sprinkled bits of strawberries on top. Lastly I poured me a cup of Sunny-D, and finally sat down on the couch. Turning the tv on, I flipped to MTV, because Teen Wolf reruns were on.

Atticus had finally came back and sat down. He had chose the more healthier version of pancakes, with just a little syrup, a protein shake, and a banana. Finishing my food, I sat the dirty plate on the coffee table, because I was too lazy to actually go and put it in the dishwasher. Atticus did the same thing, and pulled me to his side.

Flipping the channels a little bit, we found movies to watch. First came Divergent, which is one of my favorite movies, and one of my favorite trilogy's. But let's all be honest, Divergent makes itself way more likable with the sexy, Theo James playing Four.

Atticus seemed to be a little jealous because I was making little comments about how if Theo James busted through the door right now, I would tear that ass up.

Making sure his ego was ok, I told him that I would always pick him over Theo James. Satisfied with the answer, he closed his eyes, and began to take a little nap. Divergent went of and Sleep Hollow I came on. Having seen this movie a thousand times, I did the same as Atticus, and took a little nap.

~~

I woke up later without the warmth of a body next to mine. Sitting up on the couch I looked around. Seeing the door open to his in home office, I got off and wrapped the thick blanket around me. I waddled over to the doorway, and leaned on the side. My handsome boyfriend was facing the other direction, with messed up hair, and the sexiest 5 o'clock shadow I had ever seen. I could that the  gray sweatpants were stilling hanging low on his torso, even when he was siting down.

He had a long leather couch in his office, which is where I waddled over to. Laying down, I look at him. He had his black, circular glasses on, that didn't have any rims on the bottom. He peered over the top of his glasses and smiled at me.

"I thought you would sleep for a few more hours, then I could come a join you again." "Unfortunately I was missing your warm body, so I to go and look for you."

"Is that all you use me for? My body temperature?"

I nodded and laughed. "Of course, why do you think girls get boyfriends? We use them for the body warmth, clothes, and the cliche romance things."

He nodded and went back to his work. I took my phone out, and began scrolling through Instagram. I liked a few pictures of old friends in Alabama, and some other picture of funny text post.

After about a hour, he was still finishing some work, so I decided to slip on some comfy black leggings, a J.Crew Sweater, with some of my knee high brown, Tory Burch, and go get us something to eat.

Atticus didn't know what he wanted, so he told me to call him when I decided where I wanted something to eat from. Grabbing my car keys, I kissed him on the cheek, and went on my merry way. I needed to stop by my apartment, so I decided to take a little detour. Stopping by, I saw Carrie was there. I unlocked the front door, and she was in the kitchen on her laptop. Running towards her, I jumped on her back, but didn't put all my weight on her.

We broke out into a fit of laughter, and we just soaked up the great feeling of seeing each other. "Hey Ms. Carrie how ya been?" "Good Ms. Margaret, whatcha been up to too?" "Well I've been up to many things, and I have a question to ask you!"

She nodded her head, telling me to proceed. I jumped onto the counter across from her, and let my legs dangle. "Atticus asked me a question yesterday and I said I would have to talk to your first. Would you be fine with me moving out, to live with Atticus?"

My fingers were crossed in my lap, as she processed the whole question and answer. Nodding, she finally began screaming and jumping. I jumped off the counter and did the same. "Yay, Marg your going to live with Atticus! But now I won't have anybody to live with me."

"I'll pay the rent until I can find down one for you, and then they can be your new roommate. And don't worry, we'll see each other every week, you know Sunday is our girls day!"

She nodded and hugged me. I grabbed some clothes from my closet, and put them in a suitcase. Saying goodbye, I told her I would see her later.

I knew today would be a great day!

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Hello Lovelies!

I know I didn't update last week, please forgive me, but my house got broken into, and they stole a bunch of things. Me and my family have just been trying to get all that sorted out! Anyway I can hopefully update gain tomorrow to make up for it! But guess what today is...

ITS THE LAST DAY OF OTRA😭😭😩😩

If you don't know what OTRA is, it's One Direction's world tour called On The Road Again. Today is the last concert of the tour, and will be the last concert until 2017. So I've literally felt like crying  today, even though it is Halloween.

But this will not be their very last concert though! So yeah, do all the usual and be safe on Halloween!

~RW