Update About The Story!

Hello Lovelies!

It has been quite a while since I've actually updated this story, and I am pleased to say that I miss it quite a lot. To actually begin this authors note, I would like to thank each and every one of you for getting this story to an astonishing 70k views!

That is a tremendous amount of people that have actually viewed this story, more than I hoped! I was only expecting it to get to maybe a 1000. Another thing I would like to note on is the awesome comments I've been getting. Thank you for all the positive feed back. There are some things I need to work on, such as in a chapter Margaret tells the taxi driver an address along with the zip code. That is my mistake I totally forgot you don't say the zip code to a driver.

So I know there are mistakes in my book, and it relatively moves at a fast pace, but I like it that way, and it also helps the book not move so slow, which would probably then make it like a 100 chapters.

Another thing I would like to address is that Margaret isn't rich, but she is quite higher middle class. Some people have been commenting things like she is wearing Louboutins, but she's not rich. Remember she works at a fashion magazine at a high level so she gets paid a hefty amount of money, also her parents own two popular tool shops, and she worked as the editor and chief's PA when she as younger. So she has money to buy what she wants, she had money as a child, and she got clothes from fashion magazine because the editor and chief and her are good friends. If you don't agree how I write my story, please don't read. I totally understand somethings don't make sense, but I honestly just haven't been in an editing mood, but hopefully I will get on that in the near future.

I have made the decision that I will not be writing a sequel for this story, or at least not right now. I have less than two months of school left, and I really need to focus. I can not handle three books right now at this point on my life. Please feel free to check out my new book, Alone.

Just know I do appreciate each and every one of you, and I do like the feed back. If you ever have a question about the story like things such as why I chose that, or telling me this doesn't make sense, just dm me on Wattpad.

Love to all,

~RW