Secret

This Fanfic is going to have 3 parts. Hope you Enjoy! (feedback is well appreciated)

You are a reporter and your boss walks in and tells you, you are going to interview Jai Courtney on his new movie terminator geniuses. You just make a fake smile and think great.

You get to the studio and make sure the camera is set up and is ready for interview. Your boss walks in and hands you the "appropriate" question you are a loud to ask him.

You look through the questions and see one of the questions where "how is it working with Emilia Clarke" you cringe and head to your assigned dressing room. After you get to your dressing room the first thing you do is grab some water and down it. You sit on the coach and your cellphone rings. "Hello?" You say answering it. "Hey, Bentley keeps holding his ear I think something's wrong." Your best friend say on the other line. "My poor baby. He probably has a ear infection, I'll talk to my boss maybe someone could cover for me." You say and you best friend says "just call me back." You say "ok" and then hang up. Your boss walks into you dressing room "jai has just arrived you are scheduled to interview him in 30 minutes." You say "something came up Bentley my son is sick I need to take him to the doctor. Is there any way I could have someone else cover me?" Your boss rolls her eyes and says "no." Before walking out. You call your best friend again and say "my boss won't let me off your going to have to take him for me, the money is in the jar in kitchen cabinet." She replies "okay no problem good luck with your interview." You end the cover satin with "you have no idea." You just hoped your 3 month old son was going to be okay.

Sooner than you think there was a knock at the door and it was Jai's assent. "You're up next." I nod and get my questions. And head to the waiting area outside the room.

When I see the interviewer walk out with a huge smile on her face you sigh and stand up and head in. You walk in slowly he stands up and say "don't be shy" with that thick Australian ascent. You get in front of him and his mouth drops open. "(Y/N)" he say you give a fake smile and say "Hi, uhm so let's get this interview going." You both sit down and you look at the camera man who is giving you the thumbs up. "so, what is pretty weird playing Kyle Reese since the first movie come out before you were born?" you ask he replies "not at all it was really fun. I had a good time." You nod and get on to the next question "so how was it working with Emilia Clarke?" You say trying to hold back all your emotions he replies "she was cool to work with but she not my type." He says you just look at him and there was dead silence then you snap back to reality and ask the next question "did you do most of your stunts or did you have a great stunt double?" he replies "yeah, I had a stunt double I did most of my own stunts but like the flipping the bus scene I couldn't be inside so they made it look like me using CGI."

At the end of the interview you just nod at him and walk out. You head back to your dressing room, again as soon as you get inside you downed a water and slip off your high heels and flop down onto the couch. You pull your phone out and see your best friend texted you "the doctor said he has an ear infection, they gave him ear drops and a antibiotics." You sigh and think poor Bentley poor baby boy. There was a knock at the door and you thought it was them kicking you out so you say "im leaving just give me a minute." Then you hear that thick Australian ascent again "(Y/N), im not kicking you out can we talk?" you open the door and invite him in. "uh hi." He says scratching the back of his neck. "hi." You say minutes of silence end with "so what did you wanted to tell me, that night you called me on set?" you just look at him. "I didn't cheat on you (Y/N) Emilia is just a friend, I love you." he continues you reply "why was she in your hotel room at 2 am?" he says "her air conditions was broken I was going to go help her pick out a new one." You just look at him. "what was it you were going to tell me, you said you had some life changing news?" he continues you reply "you really want to know?" he nods and you hand him your phone he looks at you confused. You roll your eyes and say "click the home button." He does and look at the screen and then back at you. "Who is this?" he asks you. You just look at him. a few seconds past when you say "Bentley." He continues to look at the screen "he looks like me." he says you reply "that's because he's your son." He look at you dropping your phone on to the floor. "What?" he asks you just nod at him knowing he is going to ask are you sure. He just stands there letting it all sink in. "I have a son." He says minutes later. You just look at him and say grabbing your things "your taking this well, I better get going Bentley has an ear infection." Your about to walk out when he grabs your arm. "Can I see him?" he asks you just look at him sigh and then nod.