The Nanny.

I have been taking care of Vashti Whitfield kids for a couple of months now as her full time nanny. Vashti is good friends with my mother and she asked me to babysit for her and then after babysitting for two weeks and seeing how I am with them she asked me to become there nanny. I excepted because I wasn't really happy with my 9-5 job working in an office as an assistant. I babysit Monday thru Friday I have the weekends off unless she needs me then I will.

We walk in the house after picking them up from school; I walk into the kitchen wash my hands and start making them an after school snack. Indie goes and hangs up her backpack and sits on the couch she turns on the television to watch an episode of her favorite show. Jesse pulls out his Gameboy and starts playing. I call them and tell them to go wash their hands. I made them peanut butter and jelly and with a glass of milk. After I help them with their homework and I take them outside to play for a bit before I have to get dinner on.

Jesse is skateboarding and Indie is doing sidewalk chalk. I am sitting out on the porch watching them I turn on kid friendly music on my phone for them to listen to. All of a sudden a car I don't recognize pulls into the drive way and indie starts running to it. "INDIE!! NO!!" the car door opens and I get up running after her, I look at the man that steps out. "God daddy!" Indie says and Jesse comes running too. He picks Indie up and Jesse gives him a high five. He looks at me and Indie says "this is (y/n) she is our nanny." The handsome man looks at me and says "nice to meet you I am Jai, there God Dad." I smile and says "nice to meet you. Kiddo's how about you guys clean up and I'll go make dinner and you guy can hang with your God Dad?" Indie nods and Jesse starts cleaning up.

I start making dinner and Indie and Jai is coloring in the dining room and Jesse is in the living room playing video games. I watch Jai with indie and it make me smile how he is showing her how to draw something. I smile and continue cooking. After I'll call out "dinners ready, go wash your hands." I turn around to pull out plates to set the table when I hear "you need help?" I jump and look at him. "you scared me." he chuckles "sorry." I say "I made extra food so you can stay and eat with us if you like?" he just looks at me. Indie who I think overheard us because she walks in and says "God daddy, she makes the best food." He smiles and looks at me and I say "Im not going to give you food poisoning I took classes in high school with a professional chef." He chuckles and he grabs the sliver wear and napkins I laid on the counter. "What's for dinner?" Jesse asked. I reply "lemon chicken & rice and broccoli." He smiles and says "yum." I smile at him. he goes and sits down at the table while I am making the plates, jai walks in and says "the kids wants juice." I shake my head and he opens the fridge and pulls out two juice and a water. "What would you like." I reply I will get it he smiles and nods.

We are all at the table eating when Jai asks "Vashti never told me she had a nanny now." I reply after chewing "oh. I been doing this for a couple of months." He nods and Indie says " (Y/n) doesn't have a boyfriend." I giggle at her and Jai says "will why not, you can cook, it's pretty cool you got to cook with a professional chef and you are very pretty." I blush and say "thank you. so what do you do?" before he says anything Jesse says "he's a actor." My jaw dropped open. Jai sees my reaction and he chuckles "I'm guessing you know who I am?" I shake my head 'yes' embarrassed. He chuckles again and I say "ok embarrassing thing; I only know you from divergent I love that book/movie series and Eric is kind of my favorite character." he replies "really? I never had someone tell me that Eric is there favorite character, usually they tell me that I am a butt." I chuckle and says "I guess I have a thing for bad guys." He chuckles.

After dinner Jai offers to load the dishwasher and then reads to Indie after I gave her a bath. I walk into the living room and Jai is sitting on the couch jesse is in the bath. "hey." I say he replies "hello. Indie is asleep." I nod and I look at him and nod and reply "thanks, you didn't have to help." He says "I wanted, I mean they are my God kids." I nod "Jesse is in the bath." he nods and says "can I ask you something?" I nod slowly and he continues "could I stay here for a while?" I look at him and say "I guess. I can't call Vashti because of the time difference. The only big problem is there is only one guess bedroom and that's mine." He nods "I can stay on the couch, It pulls out into a bed." I nod. Jesse walks in "can you tuck me in?" he says I smile and nod. "God Dad too." He smiles and gets up and we all walk into his room. We tuck him in and I go into my room and say "goodnight Jai." he replys "goodnight Beautiful." I feel my cheeks turn red and I get my pjs on and go to bed.

In the morning I get up late for getting to set my alarm I run out in my pajamas and yell "EVERYBODY UP! WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL." I run into the kitchen to quickly make there lunches to find jai making pancakes. He chuckles at me "calm down I took the kids to school." I just look at him. "I made them a PB&J sandwich for lunch and I stopped at McDonalds for breakfast." I nod and say "thank you. I forgot to set my alarm." He chuckles and says "I got your back cutie, I'm making us pancakes." I giggle and say "should I trust your cooking like you didn't trust mine till Indie said?" he raises his eyebrow which is just too sexy, when he says "I have never gave anyone food poisoning." I smirk and say "does people actually like your food?" He looks at me still with the sexy eyebrow and says "you will find out." and I giggle and he starts chasing me. he turns the stove off and chases me into the living room and upstairs to my room. He catches up to me and picks me up and throws me on the bed climbs on top of me and start tickling me. "JAI!" I yell and he continues to tickle me and then he crashes his lips to mine. I kiss back. "Am I interrupting something?" Jai and I both sit up to find Vashti standing there and I reply "no we were just trying to make breakfast. I'm sorry." She chuckles and says "don't worry about it, you guys make a very adorable couple." I giggle and Jai pecks my lips and gets up and says "Get dressed and come eat." I nod and stand up, she walks out and Jai follows when he turn around and says "oh babe, nice pajamas." I stick my tongue out and through a pillow at him. He shuts the door. I look down at me Hello kitty pajamas.

2 years later

Jai and I are a couple and tonight Jai is coming home from working on his latest movie in Toronto. Jai bought us a house right next store so I can take care of the kids and we can be close to them when I am not working. Tonight Jai is coming home, I don't have the kids tonight so I am going to surprise him because it's our two year anniversary. I run to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner tonight when I come home there are red roses all over the floor leading to the living room I walk into the leaving room there is Jai kneeling (on one knee) in front of the fireplace. I look at him confused and he says "(y/n) I love you like crazy and I can see me spending the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me babe?" Tears streaming down your face as he pulls out your huge engagement ring. I scream "YES! A million times yes." He slips the ring on my finger and picks me up and kisses me. "I am engaged." I say with a squeal. He chuckles and says "I love you babe." I reply "I love you too."