Date Night?

Just a short one shot, I find cute.

Friday night's me and Jai, my best friend, we always was hang out on Friday nights. We call it movie night. I told Jai if he doesn't get here on time I'm going to smack him to the moon and back, he is always late. When Jai finally gets here, and he order the Chinese food for delivery. I set up Netflix and get into my favorite pajamas. Jai is wearing grey sweatpants and a white and black striped shirt. I sit on the couch, Jai next to me and asks "so how was your day, love?" I smile and say "very good, it went be fast. Ally made me spit out my coffee this morning." He chuckles and asks "what was so funny?" I reply "she said something inappropriate and the boss was right behind her." he look at me and says "you always make something perverted when it's not." I laugh "I know but you got to admit sometimes it's funny, how was your day?" he nods and says "good. I got to crash the stunt car." I reply "sweet. Glad you are in one piece." He chuckles when Princess, my tea cup Boston terrier jumps on his lap and curl up to him. "hey princess." He gives her a pet. "she missed you." he smiles at me and I reply "I still can't believe you bought me her for my birthday two years ago." He smiles and says "I need someone to keep you safe and company while I am away." I giggle and says "yeah because she is so tuff, if only teddy bears tried to harm me she will rip their heads off." he laughs and replies "hey they could be dressed up like teddy bears on Halloween and try to break in." I laugh and shake my head. At this point Princess is snoring on his lap and jai says "she sounds like you when you sleep." I slap his arm playfully "I don't snore Mr. Courtney." he sticks his tongue out at me. I say "oh and by the way your mom called me and asked when are we going to get married and have babies." He chuckles and says "well that's up to you love." I just look at him because I cant tell if he is joking or not. The doorbell rings and Princess starts barking and growling, jai says "gett'em princess It could be a giant man eating teddy bear, save your mom." I laugh and flip him off playfully, he picks up princess.

"Thank you." I tell the delivery guy he replies "have a good night." I nod and say "you too." I close the door and I put the heavy bag on the counter and start unloading it. "Wine?" I say pulling it out of the bag. He just smiles at me. "why did they give us wine? I didn't even know that they have wine." He chuckles starts unloading the bag. We pile food on our plate and start to eat. "this is soo good" I say to him he nod with a half of egg roll sticking out of his mouth I giggle at him sipping my pop. Jai smiles at me, I smile back. "so what movie are we going to watch?" I ask after I swallow my mouth full of food. He replies "whatever you want love." I smile and we finish eating dinner. After dinner jai pours us a glass of wine and we sit on the couch with princess and turns on Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory. i look over at jai as I sip my wine and notice he is starring at me. I just smile and I cuddle up next to him because I become cold. He wraps his arms around me and says "I love you, I always have will you be my girlfriend?" I look at him with a smile wide and I say "I love you too Jai and yes I will." He leans down and kisses me. I smile and say "princess Jai is officially your daddy." He chuckles and gives me another kiss then says "will since our first date is over. Where should we go for our second?" I reply "that's why there was wine." We both laugh and he kisses my forehead and we continuing watching the movie.