Moving On.

I hope you like this one! I am still taking Requests! Leave me a Comment if I should do a sequel.

Jai Pov

I am driving over to my parents' house to pick up my new born baby girl. All of a sudden my cell phone rings I look at the caller idea it is the hospital. "Hello?" he says the man on the other lines says "is this Jai Courtney, Brooklyn Anderson significate other?" I reply "Yes." He replies "We need you to come down to Summer Stone Hospital." My heart starts to race. "all right." I say. when we hang up I call my mom and tell her about the phone call and that I am heading over there.

Rushing in the emergency room I run up to the desk and say "I'm Jai Courtney!" the nurse behind the desk opens the door and the guy I talked to on my phone "Mr. Courtney I am Detective Wyatt, I talked to you on the phone, uh him sorry but Brooklyn got hit by a drunk driver and I am sorry Mr. Courtney the doctors did all they could to save her." I just stand there trying to take in the words that he just said. "She's dead?" I say he pats me on the back and say "sorry Mr. Courtney."

A while later I can't even remember driving to my best friend's house. I knock on the door when she opens...

Sydney's Pov

I just got out of the shower when I hear a knock at the door, I open it shocked to see Jai standing there. I pull him into my small house and notice he is crying. "Jai, what happened?" I say he sits on my couch with his hands on his face. "Sydney, Brooklyn is dead." I sit next to him and say "Jai quit joking around, tell me what's wrong?" he removes his hands and looks at me "I'm not joking I just got back from the hospital they told me she got hit by a drunk driver and they couldn't save her." I pull him into a hug and say "I am so sorry Jai, where is Aubrey?" I say still hugging me "with my parents." He replies. "You are more than welcome to crash her." I say he continues "I have to call my mom and tell her." I say "how about I throw some clothes on and I can drive you to your parents' house, pick up Aubrey and you guys can stay here. He just nods.

For the next 2 months I have been taking care of Aubrey and Jai. Jai is rocking Aubrey to sleep I stand by the door and watch him. He is so gentle with her it's so cute. "Night Aubrey" I say kissing her forehead as Jai puts her in her crib. We walk out and Jai sits on the couch, "thank you, I can't thank you enough for taking care of us. It's been a rough past few months." I sit next to him and grab his cheek and say "You know I'm always here for you." he cracks a small smile and I say "you want to watch a movie it's only 8:00pm?" he says "sure." I put a movie on and I cuddle up with a blanket next to Jai. Jai falls asleep with his head on my lap. My mind starts to wonder as I run my fingers through his hair. Ugh I am falling so hard for him. I always had a crush on him, I mean since the day he walked into my life. When he told me he was going to be a father I was so happy for him, I just knew he was going to make an amazing father. Brooklyn and I never got along, she thought that Jai and I shouldn't be friends or he shouldn't hang out with me but Jai put her in her place by telling her he can hang out with whoever he wants to. But I am here to help him take care of Aubrey and Jai. I mean I am Aubrey God mother, thanks to Jai for making me her God mother, Brooklyn was so mad when he picked me to be her God mother, but she quickly got over it.

A year later

"You hungry baby?" I say she coos. I pick her up and put her in her high chair. I make her her favorite mac and cheese. She is eating when Jai's mom walks in. "Hey sweetheart. There's is my Grandbaby." Karen says. I say "hi mumzie." She smiles and hugs me. "so how is jai doing?" she ask. I reply "a little better." She nods. She stays awhile to hang out with Aubrey.

Later that night I am lying in bed when jai comes in and says "she sleeping." I nod and continue to scrawl through Tumblr. He climbs into bed next to me and clears his throat "Sydney?" I reply "yes Jai?" he says "never mind." I say "is something bothering you?" he replies "it's just..." he stops talking. I say "Jai.. Continue "he says "it's just I can't remember what it feels like it is to be with a women." he says softly I can tell its quiet embarrassing for him. "what do you mean." He just looks at me and I say "do you want to with me?" I say softly after 10 minutes of silence. He just looks at me. and put my phone away and I sit up and straddle his waist. He looks at me and I lean down and kiss him softly on the lips. He quickly kisses me back. He slowly takes my shirt of trying not to break the kiss. I run my hands down his chest feeling his warm skin. He moans into the kisses as I rub his chest. He turns us over and brings the kiss to my neck. I moaning when he hits the right spot. He sits up and reaches into the nightstand. I remove my own underwear, waiting for him. He stand up removing his boxer and he lays backing over me and starts kissing me again. I moan into the kiss as he slowly pushes into me. "Sydney you never told me you were a virgin." He says softly. I try not to make and loud noises knowing Aubrey is in the next room. The pain is over quickly and by this point he is pounding it into me. "Oh Sydney oh you feel so..oo.. good." he groans I grab his shoulders and bite my lip. A few more thrusts and I threw my head back "OH Jai." I moan trying not to be loud. After we both finish off he lays next to me and I roll on my side and fall asleep.