Horrible day

Hi! Just a small one shot for you all, I am still taking requests.  :)

What a horrible day I am having, I spilt my bosses coffee all over my new skirt and had to drive across town to get him a new one and when I get back my parking shot was taking. I parked miles away from my job, leaving me to walk in my brand new heels that my parents bought me for my birthday, which I haven't yet broken them in. To top off my horrible day my boss made me retype a report and reprint 250 copies because he didn't like the middle paragraph. This took me 2 hours and I am way behind on the other stuff I had to do.

I sit at my desk and look at the picture sitting next to my computer of my handsome fiancée. Days like this I wish he wasn't filming in London and was home so I can curl up in his big muscle/ strong arms of his and take the horrible out of my day. I really wish he was home I miss him like crazy. The office phones starts ringing like crazy over what I have no idea.

After a long horrible day I finally get to my car where there is a parking ticket on my window for parking in a reserved parking spot. Which I didn't even know that it was reserved there was no sign. I just sigh and shove the ticket in my bag and start driving home. I am at a stop light when I get a text from my handsome man that reads "I miss you baby." I smile and continue to drive home.

I pull into my drive way when there are lights on in my house I start to panic. I walk slowly up to the door when I reach for the door knob the door swings open and I scream "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME." The figure chuckles and says "I would never hurt you love." I smile wide and jump into his arms.

Once inside the house, I walk into the kitchen and see dinner set on the table. I smile wide and say "how did you know I was having a bad day?" he replies "I didn't baby, but I hope I can make you're night better." I smile and say "you have already made my night better, just seeing you in person make my world a better place." He chuckle and says "I love you baby, you make my world a better place too, that's why I am marring you." I smile wide and say "I thought you were marring me because I can cook." He chuckles and says "that too." I giggle and kisses him and we eat dinner. My bad day turned into the best night I had in a while. We watched my favorite movie Finding Nemo after dinner; then he ran us a hot bubble bath and we cuddled in bed till I fell asleep.