A Christmas to Remember

Jai and I have been together 3 years and it is a tradition of ours we go to Farley's Christmas tree farm to pick out our Christmas tree. This year we decided to go on December 1st that way our tree will look great for Christmas.

Jai and I bundle up and I make hot coco and put it in our thermos. I call out "Jai you ready hun?" I say he calls out from the bedroom "yes, baby give me a minute." I reply "I wait for you in the car." He replies "okay, darling."

Jai turns on Michael Buble Christmas album and I of course start singing. We are on a curvy road, almost there when it begins to lightly snow. Jai smile at me while I am sing "let it snow." He says "It indeed is snowing." I giggle and continue to sing.

We finally pull into the parking lot, I say "there is a lot of people here for it being December 1st." jai chuckles and says "they still have plenty of tree babe, don't worry about it." he says this because he know I don't do while in large crowds do to my anxiety. I get out of the car and wait for Jai to get out of the car.

I grab his hand and we start walking. I love this place because they have twinkling lights hanging everywhere, the Christmas trees are always so gorgeous and the staff is so beyond friendly to us. This is one of my many favorite Christmas memories Jai and I have made. Jai looks over at me and pecks my forehead as I point out Christmas trees. I give him a smile and I start searching for our Christmas tree.

I find one instantly, but before I made my final decision I walk behind the tree to see if it is full in the back. I am checking out the tree when I hear "babe, come look at this." I walk in front of the tree and there stood Jai on one knee. "What are you..." before I could finish my sentence he opens up a ring box. I gasp so hard you would think it couldn't breathe. "(Y/N) I love you to the moon and back. You are my everything. So this Christmas I asked Santa and he said I could have your hand in marriage. So will you marry me love?" my hand over my mouth, tears rolling down my rosy red cheeks "YES!! YESS!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" he stands up picks my up and kisses me so hard. "YAY!!!" I hear we break apart and I look and see all our family and friends. I start crying even more.

Jai puts the gorgeous ring on my finger and my family and friends start hugging and congratulating us. "that ring is gorgeous." My best friend Taylor says I reply "he did an amazing job." My dad says "I caught the whole thing on camera." I smile and Jai mom says "this is defiantly a Christmas to remember we are gaining a gorgeous, sweet daughter." I smile and hug her and I says "this defiantly is our tree Jai." he smiles and says "I think so too" and he kisses me.