Save me (Part 2)

I walk downstairs to make dinner for the kids. Jai walk down sometime after me and goes and plays outside with Bentley. Mia comes in the kitchen and asks for a juice box. I give her one and she sits at the table and says "mommy are you okay?" I give her a fake smile and say "yeah sweetie why?" she just looks at me. she starts to color in her princess coloring book and then she says "mommy what are we having for dinner?" I smile and reply "how about chicken and vegetables?" she cheers. I giggle at her. Bentley comes running in and says "dad got hurt mommy." I wipe my hands and say before go running outside, "you two stay here." I get outside and see jai sitting on the steps. "are you okay?" I say he looks at me and says "yeah I just cut my hand. What Bentley came and got you." I nod and say "let me get the first aid kit I'll fix it." He doesn't say anything I run inside to get the kit. "is daddy ok?" Mia says in the verge of tears. I reply "yeah, he just cut is hand daddy will be fine." She smiles. I go back outside and see Jai is bleeding pretty good. "Jai what the heck did you do?" while I put a paper towel on his hand. He replies "I was trying to fix the basketball hoop and I cut my hand." I try to most of the blood so I can but a bandage on him. I put some neosporin on it and then I put a Band-Aid on it. "You should be ok." He smiles and says "thanks." I nod and he pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. I go back inside to wash my hands and continue to cook dinner.

Two months later Jai and I decided we are going to tell the kids about the baby tonight after dinner; Mia has been asking me if I'm sick because of my morning sickness. Bentley seems worried about me because he is always by my side lately. Jai brought us pizza for dinner. After we finish we go and sit in the living room because we figured we would watch a movie after. "So mommy and I have something to tell you guys." Bentley asks "are we getting a dog?" I giggle and Jai says "no, it's something like that." Mia says "mommy are you sick?" I say "yeah sweetie but I will get better soon." She looks at me upset. Jai says "guy's mommy is having a baby." Bentley says "again?" I nod and says "Mia you're going to be a big sister, Bentley again a big brother." She cheers and says "is it a boy or girl mommy." Jai says "we don't know yet princess we will find out in a few months." She nods. Bentley asks "so is dad going to move back in?" I look at jai and he looks back at me, Mia says "yeah, daddy we want you to move back in and get back together with Mommy." he says "I am going to be here no matter what." They look at me and I say "so we are going to be a bigger family." Mia smiles and says "I want a little sister." Bentley says "no a brother." Jai says "what if it was two baby's?" I look at him like if that happens I'm going to kill you.

My mom has the kids while I am at the doctor getting a ultra sound of the third and final baby I will have. I remember saying that with Mia but things change. I get called back into the room. She puts the cold jelly on my stomach and say "the doctor will be right it." I nod and wait patiently. 20 minutes later the doctor walks in. She moves the wand around my swollen stomach. My heart drops when she says "uh oh." I jerk my head to her and look at her. She say "alright well, the babies heart rate is high which means you can miscarry. So what I recommend is strict bed rest. I'm sure your husband can take care of you." I look at her with tears in my eyes "if you rest and reduce stress if sure the baby will be fine" she says.

When I get into the car I text Jai and ask him to pick the kids up from my parents' house. When Jai final gets here I am in bed crying. he walks in "whats going on? You okay? The kids are in the living room watching tv." I sigh and say "the doctor said I am on strict bed rest because the babies heart rate is high, which mean im stressed and If I don't rest we can lose the baby." We I get to 'we' I start crying. He sits next to me and pulls me into a hug and says "I'll come move in for a while, and take care of you and the kids tell the baby heart rates goes down. Everything will be fine." I wipe my eyes from the salty tears and he kisses my forehead and says "get some rest I will go get my things from the apartment I'll take the kids and you rest." I nod and he walks out.

When I walk up to Jai watching me sleep. "hey honey, are you hungry?" I nod he brushes my hair out of my face. "can I have a grilled cheese and tomatoe soup? There is a can in the pantry." He smiles and says "you can have anything you want, Love." I smile and he kisses my forehead and goes downstairs to make it for me.

That night Jai made us dinner grilled hamburgers, and a nice side salad. After dinner he gave the kids a bath and read to them and tucked them into bed. He came to check on me when I said "can you lay with me babe?" I say he chuckles and nods. He strips down into his boxers and climbs into bed. I smile watching him. he gets comfortable then says "it been a long time since I have been in this bed." I look away because it hit a sensitive spot. "baby, I love you." he says stroking my arm. I look at him with tears in my eyes. "why are you crying?" he says in a low husky voice. I just look at him. He continues "baby we can work this out. I love you and i know we had a big fight but I love you and I can't lose you, you are my everything." I look at him and there is tears streaming down his face. I look at him and say "i love you too, but Jai people told me you were messing around with her and you know because of my past I don't put up with cheating." He replies "baby, I didn't do anything with that chick, you're the only women I made love to. I want us to be a happy family. I want to be in the new babies life." I look at him and he continues "I swear baby I'm not messing around with anyone, I love you way to much to do anything like that to you." I smile because I look into his eyes and I cant tell he isn't lying. I lean in and kisses him. "I believe you. but what about spending more time with us?" I say he smiles and says "don't worry i'm thinking about doing some tv shows instead of movies it will give me more time to spend with you guys and I can make money to support us. I already told my manager you were pregnant again she's happy for us by the way." I smile and say "since when have you been planning on spending times with us?" he chuckles and says "since the day you told me you were pregnant again." I kisses him again and say "lets try working on us and see if we can work this out and if it work then I will call off the divorce." He smiles wide and kisses me again. "I love you baby." He says in a low voice. I kiss his nose and say "love yah."

They end up working there marriage out and everything to be perfect. Even their baby boy who looked just like Jai, was perfect. He's name is Liam Andy Courtney. Jai think by getting me pregnant again saved our marriage because we wouldn't have had that talk if I wasn't pregnant and on bed rest. Mia and Bentley were super happy to have their dad back and Jai Is filming just right out of the city so he is home with us and can work like he promised. Sometime things happen for a reason and our reason was very special and that is our adorable son Liam. He brought us back together and I will be forever grateful.