Blind Date.

I was talking to my best friend at a restaurant. "you're lucky you have Jackson. I don't think I will ever find my soulmate and get married." She replies "omg stop being so dramatic." I reply "It's true." She rolls her eyes and says "well miss mopey pants, I have to go Jackson's good friend is flying in from Australia." I nod my head and she countinues "are you going to be okay or do I have to tell jacks that I have to babysit you?" I roll my eyes and say "I can take care of myself Jess." She snorts "sure you can. Bye mopey." I reply "leave." She blows my a kiss when she gets to the door and I just shake my head.

With Jess

I walk into the door and Jacks (that's what I call my fiancé) is standing in the kitchen making a sandwich. "hey how is she?" he asked I reply "she's taking this brake up bad, she thinks she'll never get married or have children. I told her she's just being dramatic." He chuckles and says "well I had a idea." I look at him like 'oh great not one of your ideas.' He says reading my face "just listen to this one I think you will like this one. Well you know Jai, my best mate from Australia is coming in and I just got word his fiancé is pregnant with a nother man's child, he broke off the engagement." I reply "that sucks." He countineus so I was thinking what If we invite (Y/N) over for dinner when he gets here?" I reply "you want to set them up after they both just got there heart broken?" he nods I shake my head. "what kind of guy is this guy?" I ask he replies "he's a nice guy." I stand there thinking about it.

As I am standing there waiting for Jai to get off the plane. I cant stop thinking about (Y/N) and what she said about her never getting married. I feel bad that she hasn't found the right guy. She deserves a man that will treat her right, she is a sweetheart. i look up from looking at the ground and I see a handsome man walking our way. Tall, dirty blonde hair and man the arms on this guy. i was snapped out of it when I hear "Jai nice to see you mate." I smile and says "hello Jai, I'm Jess.." he cuts my off with a chuckle "oh yeah jacksons pretty lady." I blush. And we head out to our car.

Dinner that night was very interesting. I am standing in the kitchen covered in spaghetti. Oh you were wondering why I was covered in spaghetti? Well lets flashback to dinner.

"Welcome to our lovely home, please make yourself at home." I say to the handsome Australian man sitting in my living room. "Thanks, is there somewhere I can take a shower?" he says I reply "straighter through that door. I already set out fresh towels." He smiles and give me a little nod. Jackson says "Me and Jess are going to run to the grocery store we will be right back mate." He replies "alright."

(Y/N) pov

I walked into Jess and Jackson Humble abode. They invited me to dinner, I have a feeling it just because it what Jess said yesterday about watching me because of my breakup. When I get through the doorway I hear the shower running. So I get a idea so I run into Jess bedroom and into her bathroom and flush the toilet, and run backing to the living room. Out came a scream but it's wasn't from Jess nor Jackson.

The bathroom door swung open and a man walks out. with only a towel around his waist says "look, I don't know what you want but I will sign you a autograph if you live after. How did you even find me?" I snort laugh and say "I'm (Y/N) Jess best friend." he replies "oh I thought you were a crazed fan." I roll my eyes and say "what are you a famous celebrity?" he replies "yeah." I finally realized the he is Australian and then I remembered that Jess told me jackson's best mate is coming to town. "really I never seen you in the news." I say he replies "that's the thing princess I stay out of the news. I am a private guy." I reply "don't call me princess." He chuckles and goes back into the bathroom.

After Jess and Jackson get dinner on the stove me and Mr. Celebrity is sitting in the living room. "so what do you do?" he asked me I reply "I am a preschool teacher." I just looks at me I reply "stop staring at me." he replies "uour just so beautiful." I reply "look buddy, your not going to get in my pants." He replies "what is your problem? And I never said I wanted in your pants." I roll my eyes and pour myself my 3rd glass of wine.

At the dinner table I sit next to Jess a crossed from Mr. Celebrity. We all start piling on our plate when he says "so (Y/N) you never asked my question earlier." I reply "you want to know what my problem is it's men. Men In general suck." He replies "you don't even know me princess." I reply "I told you to stop calling me that and I don't have to know you, I know you well enough to know you are a jerk." He replies " you don't even know my name." I just look at him and roll my eyes. "what's my name princess?" I stand up angrily and says "CALL ME PRINCESS ONE MORE TIME!" jess says "calm down." we both ignore her and he says "calm down... PRINCESS." I grab a handful of speggitti and launch it at his face. "I told you to stop calling me that." He stands up and grabs a handful and I say "through that at me and you will be dead." Jackson said "Calm down the both of you." Jai launches the handful of speggitti at my face and I scream. He chuckles and says "you got something on your face princess."

As you can tell they started a full on food fight. And when I come out of the kitchen back into the dining room and hear giggling and I walk closer to where the giggling noise is and see the two of them sitting on the floor making out. "I don't get you two, one minute your at eachother throats and the next you two are kissing each other face off." They pull away and laugh. "should we tell them that this was a joke and that's what they get for trying to set us up on a blind date." (Y/N) says I reply "I hate you both."

From then on Jai and (Y/N) become an item and expecting twins.