Save me (Part One)

Two part series.

"Put down the bat and get your shoe's on and get into the car." I yelled at my 7 year old son. I sigh, my4 year old daughter is standing by the door smiling at me and says "mommy I am ready mommy." I smile and say "good girl baby, Bentley get your butt in here we are going to be late and I don't want to hear it from your Father." This is my life now as a single mother.

I finally get the kids in the car when my phone rings, its Jai my soon to be ex husband. I cutting him off, "Bently wouldn't get in the car, we are on our way." I say angrily and hang up. We finally make it to his apartment, he buzzes us up. Mia says "daddy I missed you." jai hugs her and says "I missed you guys two." Bentley walks in and says "hi dad." He hugs him. "Alright, well I am going to work call my cell if you need me." he smiles and says "alrighty stay safe." I nod and leave.

Jai pov.

"so bently how is basketball bud?" I say he reply "it's good, how come you don't come to my games?" I reply "I'm sorry bud I have been busy with work. Tell mommy to text me when your next game is and I'll come bud okay?" he nods and then I say "Mia how about you princess how have you been." She replies "good. mommy and I got our nails done." she shows me her toes. I smile and say "cute." She giggles. I ask "are you guys Hungary?" the shake there heads no and Mia says "no mommy fed us." I chuckle. Mia color's while me and Bentley play a video game.

After dinner Mia starts crying and I walk over to the couch and say "whats wrong princess?" she says "my tummy hurts, I want mommy." I pick her up and pull her into my lap. "mommy as at work." I say she replies "I want mommy." She wails. I get up to go get my phone and before I could turn around I her gagging in the bathroom. Bentley comes running and says "dad just call mommy, Mia is throwing up." I go into the bathroom and wipe her mouth and sit her on the side of the tub, I call her. "hey, honey Mia is really sick, she wants you to come here." I say she reply "Okay I'll be on my way." We hang up.

Normal pov.

"I'm here!!!" I say running into the apartment, into the bathroom. "MOMMY!" Mia yells I pick her up and hug her and say "whats going on sweetie." She replies "my tummy and I threw up." I look at Jai and he shrug his shoulders. "ok sweetie mommys here." Jai walk out remembering ginger ale fixes stomachs so he brings her some. I say "why don't we get you into your jamies and into bed okay sweetie." She nods. I lay her in bed after changing her and get her into bed. Jai comes in with the ginger ale and her favorite stuffed animal. "Thank you daddy." She says I could help but smile. Bentley brought her some crackers she eats them slowly. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water, Jai follows me. "I'm going to run to Walgreen to get her some medicine." I say he replies "no write down what you need and I will get it." I smile and write down the meds we will need. Jai leaves to go get the stuff.

Later after I gave her the medicine and I stay with her to make sure she is okay, she finally falls asleep. It's midnight now and I walk into the kitchen to get another glass of water and Jai says "why don't you just stay here, I'll sleep on the couch." I say "no we are still technically are still married so we can share your bed." he smile and nods.

The next morning Jai gets up to take the kids to school. Mia is feeling so much better so Jai allows her to go to school. After he comes home things get hearted and you all know what happens next. ;)

A month later I am at home the kids are at the neighbor's house having a play date. I am in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test. I sigh and think if this is positive I am going to kill him. I don't even know if he was careful. I look down 3 minutes later.

Jai comes over and I pull him into the bedroom when he says with a chuckle "darlin' the kids are awake." I smack him in the chest. I say in a stern voice "were you careful the other morning?" he looks at me and puts his hand over his face. "that's right Jai, im pregnant again." I say furiously. He's jaw drops. "what did you think I wasn't going to be?" I say raising my voice "You didn't have to use protection?" he just sits on the edge of the bed. "I can't believe you, and frankly I can't believe myself for letting you touch me again." I say yelling this time. He just steers at me. "what are we going to do now? We are supposed to be getting a divorce." He finally opens his mouth but he was cut off by Mia on the other side of the door saying "mommy why are you yelling?" I reply "its all fine sweetie." I assume she went back downstairs and Jai says "honey, I'm sorry I will be here for you I promise. Even if you go through with the divorce." I just look at him with tears in my eyes and say "im having another baby." He replies "well we are." I give him a dirty look and walk out.